Sign in to follow this  
boss126

car charger help

My wife has the SF and she uses mine in the car. Its the HTC C200 as it gives a proper AC charge while in car. Charges in no time even when she's playing games

I got a much smaller one, fits virtually flush with the car socket, rather than a great lump a cheap white plastic sticking out. It's the same as the Belkin one, only a lot cheaper. I'd try and find one like that, just make sure it's 1A (1000 mA) one and not 500 mA.

Lots of cheap chargers around so wondered if something like this is powerful enough for the SF.

Only asking as i remember buying a cheap charger for a previous phone that took 4 hours to get half way.

Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/USB-CAR-CHARGER-iPod...=item3f04859bd3

If, as it says in the advert, it's a 1000mA output, it will give an "A/C charge", if it's only 500mA, it will give the "USB charge" indicator.

I have a 1000mA USB car charger and the phone charges really well with it. The el cheapo charger I had actually lost charge when using google navigation - lol