ZTE BLADE ROM UPDATING HOW?

Guest Bellaphones

Guest Bellaphones

Hi all , I have zte blade show " too many patern attempt" now google password asking..how to remove this?also how to update ron via pc? I have download orange rom..but cant use..please help me with detail instructions....

Guest Matthew Ferguson
Hi all , I have zte blade show " too many patern attempt" now google password asking..how to remove this?also how to update ron via pc? I have download orange rom..but cant use..please help me with detail instructions....

Just type in your google password and you should be able to access your phone. If you're unable to do this, you can reset it online via the google account settings page. If you're unable to do both of these things, I question whether the phone is in fact your own.

If you have a UK Orange San Francisco, it's likely the ROM you've downloaded is in fact the one your phone came with. To correctly update your phone, read the guide here:

http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...-the-zte-blade/

Tip of the day

Take your head out your ass

Goto www.google.com

Enter ZTE Blade + your issue