[ROM] CyanogenMod 6.1 [Beta2 - 05 Feb 11] & 7 [Beta3 - 11 Feb 11]

Guest Tom G

Guest punkmilitia
Unnoficial update time!

Cyanogen 7 B3r1 - For those who don't want to muck around with the files.

Fixes:

Keyboard

Video overlay

Download: BladeCyanogenMod7B3r1

Size: 84.6MB zip / 123.0MB when extracted

MD5SUM: b4f98c2b142d50f325b4a93132950fa3

How to Install:

nice one dude,downloading now.

So much hard work going into cm7,and maybe an official cyanogen mod coming our way,the future seems bright for the blade.

No prob :P it's nothing much, just a few fixes.

Edited by punkmilitia

If you took a backup you should be able to just restore it in recovery. If not you'll need a ZTE Joe rom from someone else. Unfortunately you won't find that in this subforum because it's all about the Blade. You might be able to find help here: http://android.modaco.com/content/other/33...ne-945-zte-joe/

[edit]

oops. too slow. :P

i appreciate thank u. im looking for it now. i think my backup is corrupted somehow. so as u say i have to find a rom. im so sorry to disturb u guys....

So many modifications of the ROM :D

BTW, sorry for offtop, but how can i delete some apps from GAPPS pack?

For example i don't need twitter and few other stuff. :P

just delete them from app folder? Will it be enough?

Thanks. :huh:

Guest Matty-p
So many modifications of the ROM :D

BTW, sorry for offtop, but how can i delete some apps from GAPPS pack?

For example i don't need twitter and few other stuff. :P

just delete them from app folder? Will it be enough?

Thanks. :huh:

yes

Guest fonix232
Unnoficial update time!

Cyanogen 7 B3r1 - For those who don't want to muck around with the files.

Fixes:

Keyboard

Video overlay

Pwned :D

Mine is already up :P And, contains GApps too! Modified to fit 128MB partition size, and all!

Edited by fonix232

Guest punkmilitia

Mine is already up :P And, contains GApps too! Modified to fit 128MB partition size, and all!

/care :huh:

like I said it's just there if people want it. it's not a race or who can be better than the other, it's just a contribution.

and I don't like your mod, I think you added stuff that isn't original to CM7 & removed stuff some people would have liked.

if someone wants a Beta 3 with added random stuff like wallpapers and some stuff removed that they might like, go with yours.

if they want a Beta 3 rom with just the fixes go with mine.

Up to the users, simple.

Edited by punkmilitia

Guest skymera
Four different CM7 roms in parallel? Seriously?

inorite. The fact is they hardly differ, if at all!

Same few small "fixes".

Currently on Tom G's beta3 from first page. Works well, power off animations along with Honeybread theme = sexual.

Hardly community spirit, want a medal? And I thought it frowned upon to distribute CM with gapps hence why there's a separate, flashable update.

Edited by skymera

Guest Simon O

I've been chatting with both Tom and Jacob about submitting the code to CM and it doesn't matter which one gets accepted as anybody will be able to submit fixes through gerrit.

Since Jacob is already a mamber of the CM team and has done great work with the HTC Wildfire I can see his code being accepted as the official blade port. But as I've said, anybody can submit fixes so it won't mean that the other devs in this thread will be ignored.

It is absolutely important for the blade to have an official CM port. The sooner it happens the better, then we will all benefit.

Rock on!

I've been chatting with both Tom and Jacob about submitting the code to CM and it doesn't matter which one gets accepted as anybody will be able to submit fixes through gerrit.

Since Jacob is already a mamber of the CM team and has done great work with the HTC Wildfire I can see his code being accepted as the official blade port. But as I've said, anybody can submit fixes so it won't mean that the other devs in this thread will be ignored.

It is absolutely important for the blade to have an official CM port. The sooner it happens the better, then we will all benefit.

Rock on!

+1 on that,its all good!

Rock on!

I agree, All Here work just 4 one better blade, this is not a competition, the great fixes are welcome.

And now, is there a fix to listen headset, Enable compression, enable this the sound is horrible, i like power sound in headset, "lol"

Guest Simon O

Probably at the moment is a lot of these alternative versions are just Toms work repackaged. In reality there are only 2 or 3 people actually working with the code.

Guest Matty-p

Rock on!

awesome

Guest sebbo90

Anyone else getting it where whenever you get a call and during a call the screen switches off and then it is impossible to switch back on, have to pull battery? (using beta3r1- could just be this rom, was wondering was it the same with plain beta3)

Guest punkmilitia
Probably at the moment is a lot of these alternative versions are just Toms work repackaged. In reality there are only 2 or 3 people actually working with the code.

The ones I release in this topic are tom's repackaged with a few fixes to help those out who don't want/know how to fix some minor things, I don't really class myself as working with the code or a dev, anyone who thinks I am a dev, don't! i'm just helping a small bit, thank tom not me :P thanks for clearing thing's up about the CM submission too, I agree, Jacob should hopefully get us a spot in CM, he did work with the wildfire afterall. :D

yes just toms work repacked,but nice for us noobs who want the fixes without trying ourselves and ending up with a brick.lol

Respect to you all,amazing work,and good community spirit,everyone pulling together for the good of all.inspiring!

Edited by Guest

Anyone else getting it where whenever you get a call and during a call the screen switches off and then it is impossible to switch back on, have to pull battery? (using beta3r1- could just be this rom, was wondering was it the same with plain beta3)

+1 using the original TomG's cm7b3 (not b3r1)

Guest BigD18t
This one does not need formatting before flash, script has been fixed (and also a patch was applied at first start of beta2 what patched CWM so it can actually format the internal systems into any FS format :P )

So i can just flash like normall now ? wipe data and cahce without having to go into mount and then formatting ?