[ROM] CyanogenMod 6.1 [Beta2 - 05 Feb 11] & 7 [Beta3 - 11 Feb 11]

Guest Tom G

Guest leetron1
ads missing?

bug

Thanks my friend...Titanium is Pro Plus so no ads and was displaying fine when i first flashed..am doing a nan backup then think I'll reflash the ROM

Guest leetron1
Thanks my friend...Titanium is Pro Plus so no ads and was displaying fine when i first flashed..am doing a nan backup then think I'll reflash the ROM

Reflash CM7 beta3 r2 (thanks Punkmilitia) sorted it...I know how it happened...

Changed lockscreen setup under CM settings..that introduced the 'bar' at screen bottom..when I changed back (to remove custom app starter) the lockscreen reverted OK but the bar appeared in Titanium etc

Guess just another wee bug>>

Guest muluman
:P ahh no hard feelings fonix.

Cyanogen 7 B3r2 - Unnoficial update for those who want an original CM7 with fixes they can't/don't want to do themselfs.

Fixes: (stuff in italics = new stuff since previous build.)

Keyboard

Video overlay

APN list fixed

Forgot to add something in last build

Might of been a launcher tweak but I forgot (hangover from last night = forget stuff) if it seems faster, please say!

Download: BladeCyanogenMod7B3r2

Size: 84.7MB zip / 123.2MB when extracted

MD5SUM: 7eca2a35823b31f2b299e3fd737118bb

How to Install:

No need to thank me for releasing any of these, the person you should thank is TomG for releasing CM7 for blade & others who contribute to the bug fixes, thanks for your time. :D

Does the video overlay now mean you can play videos and youtube clips?

is there any place where people can follow Jacobs work, probably try out some early builds, cause i saw he fixed a bunch of stuff on his github?

He wont probably do any beta's. Lots of bugs been smashed, just wait for it.

Guest leetron1

Does the CM7 beta2 ROM recognise ext2 partitions for a2sd...mine not working atm?

Anyone experience CRT screen off animation is buggy...works then stops?

Also blank bar at screen bottom is back after reflash.. :P

Edited by leetron1

Guest SWOriginal
He wont probably do any beta's. Lots of bugs been smashed, just wait for it.

no it meens the white overlay on videos is fixed, YouTube & videos are still jerky

Does the CM7 beta2 ROM recognise ext2 partitions for a2sd...mine not working atm?

Anyone experience CRT screen off animation is buggy...works then stops?

Also blank bar at screen bottom is back after reflash.. :P

yeah same here,the screen off animation has mind of its own,one minute it works,the next it not.I noticed when i changed theme it would stop ?

Im sure these minor glitches will be sorted soon,but overall the rom is fairly useable.

Guest SWOriginal
yeah same here,the screen off animation has mind of its own,one minute it works,the next it not.I noticed when i changed theme it would stop ?

Im sure these minor glitches will be sorted soon,but overall the rom is fairly useable.

well its working perfect here, I've enabled screen on animation aswell

Hmm I need a Recovery Manager working with CM7.

My CW seems to be broken and i have to install a new Clockwork.

0.34b = forced close.

I am having force closes too.having to go old school and flash recovery with fastboot

Edited by Guest

Guest ivanko021
One lovely little tidbit i've just noticed dabout this ROM... the touchscreen works. No more axis-swapping in multitouch. YEAH!

This is really great news! And can it register more than two touches at a time? I know it's the hardware which limits the this but still hoping for positive answer. :P I'm on FLB at the moment and currently no time to test this one.

Guest SWOriginal
This is really great news! And can it register more than two touches at a time? I know it's the hardware which limits the this but still hoping for positive answer. :P I'm on FLB at the moment and currently no time to test this one.

this is not fixed... can it even be fixed?

love the album art on lockscreen, weren't aware that the cyanogen team where going to pull it through the nightlys when I first saw it on the webs.

Edited by SWOriginal

Guest shadowninty
Apologies if this has been asked before, but is this compatible with TPT users?

for 128mb /System delete some big APKs from the .zip

when i get my phone back on Monday I'll try mess around with a solution for the 333mb /Data partition users (like me)

I am having force closes too.having to go old school and flash recovery with fastboot

Yea did that too. Iam back on FLB now.

Hope we have a "perfect" CM7 soon :P

Love the new App2sd in CM7.

Bugs:

Wifi symbol always on, even when not connected. (Bug or feature?)

GPS symbol dont go away after I turned it off.

Guest lordjubblydave

I tried installing beta 3 via cwm and Ra recovery both times resulted in a boot loop at the point where you "touch the android to begin" with gapps and without gapps. No matter what i try it bootloops. Cleared cache etc.

Anything i am missing?

Good work by the way. I miss CyanogenMod i have not used it since My G1. So i am expecting big things.

Guest fonix232

Just partially fixed, looks like there is some kind of filter what can get the proper position of the fingers, and it works in the most cases (was trying to reproduce the bug for ten minutes, only one time yet)

Guest Matty-p
I tried installing beta 3 via cwm and Ra recovery both times resulted in a boot loop at the point where you "touch the android to begin" with gapps and without gapps. No matter what i try it bootloops. Cleared cache etc.

Anything i am missing?

Good work by the way. I miss CyanogenMod i have not used it since My G1. So i am expecting big things.

hit home when you get that :P

Anything i am missing?

format system?