[ROM] CyanogenMod 6.1 [Beta2 - 05 Feb 11] & 7 [Beta3 - 11 Feb 11]

Guest Tom G

Guest mELIANTE
Silly question from me since I can't be bothered wiping my phone to install this (got too much to do with FLB) but does anybody know if StageFright is fully working on these roms? As in can you enable it in build.prop and H.264 video plays back without green bars?

build.prop has no stagefrigh settings.

Cyanogenmod 6.1 is based in FroYo 2.2.1 (FRG83) right? Isn't it supposed to be fixed in that version?

Guest jasonXXx
build.prop has no stagefrigh settings.

Cyanogenmod 6.1 is based in FroYo 2.2.1 (FRG83) right? Isn't it supposed to be fixed in that version?

Just copy and paste the settings from a diff build.prop

Guest cooldfuzion
Thought you might have wanted to read this Tom, it's from Cyanogenmod.com's front page, newest post.

So, with all that said, it looks like once this baby has a few more bug fixes you could talk to them on node and they will most likely also support zte blade!

Excelent :P

*** The install script is not format /system before installing. You must format it manually ***

What does that mean?

Format what?

Oh lol got it...

Yay working. Really nice work.

Edited by T3KO

Guest fonix232
What does that mean?

Format what?

Oh lol got it...

It does, just checked... Although it does in the new way (so the file system of yaffs2 is specified) it should work.

Guest rayraven
It does, just checked... Although it does in the new way (so the file system of yaffs2 is specified) it should work.

Isnt 2.3 supposed to use ext4 and not yaffs?

Btw, amazing work with CM7 Tom.

Cheers.

Edited by rayraven

Guest macrules
that implies that the sources is up there somewhere. github?

could you tell me where it is located?

Edit:

Found it!

And how about you share the info man? geees

CM7 beta2, runs well but one thing I noticed, its really sluggish; however great work and thanks !

*Edit*

I seem to have the CM6.1 problem with sleep,wifi,cyanogenmod settings(CPU settings) and irregular white screens while doing animations or whatever so.

Edited by Cirno

Guest fonix232

Can not get to the launcher, getting this message:

02-07 17:24:48.121: ERROR/WindowManager(211): Input thread received uncaught exception: android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: No Activity found to handle Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.HOME] flg=0x10200000 }

02-07 17:24:48.121: ERROR/WindowManager(211): android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: No Activity found to handle Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.HOME] flg=0x10200000 }

02-07 17:24:48.121: ERROR/WindowManager(211):	 at android.app.Instrumentation.checkStartActivityResult(Instrumentation.java:1408)

02-07 17:24:48.121: ERROR/WindowManager(211):	 at android.app.Instrumentation.execStartActivity(Instrumentation.java:1378)

02-07 17:24:48.121: ERROR/WindowManager(211):	 at android.app.ContextImpl.startActivity(ContextImpl.java:622)

02-07 17:24:48.121: ERROR/WindowManager(211):	 at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindowManager.startDockOrHome(PhoneWindowManager.java:2567)

02-07 17:24:48.121: ERROR/WindowManager(211):	 at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindowManager.launchHomeFromHotKey(PhoneWindowManager.java:1414)

02-07 17:24:48.121: ERROR/WindowManager(211):	 at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindowManager.interceptKeyTi(PhoneWindowManager.java:1199)

02-07 17:24:48.121: ERROR/WindowManager(211):	 at com.android.server.WindowManagerService$KeyWaiter.findTargetWindow(WindowManagerService.java:5918)

02-07 17:24:48.121: ERROR/WindowManager(211):	 at com.android.server.WindowManagerService$KeyWaiter.waitForNextEventTarget(WindowManagerService.java:5697)

02-07 17:24:48.121: ERROR/WindowManager(211):	 at com.android.server.WindowManagerService.dispatchKey(WindowManagerService.java:5381)

02-07 17:24:48.121: ERROR/WindowManager(211):	 at com.android.server.WindowManagerService.access$1300(WindowManagerService.java:141)

02-07 17:24:48.121: ERROR/WindowManager(211):	 at com.android.server.WindowManagerService$InputDispatcherThread.process(WindowManagerService.java:6621)

02-07 17:24:48.121: ERROR/WindowManager(211):	 at com.android.server.WindowManagerService$InputDispatcherThread.run(WindowManagerService.java:6505)

Guest Piotr__11

I tried to install cm6.

Result :

asset failed: getprop("ro.bulid.product") == "blade" || getprop("ro.product.boadr") == "blade"

E: error in ... my zip file

(Status 7)

Inst Aborted

I wiped phone before install, md5 OK.

How can I fix it ?

I tried to install cm6.

Result :

asset failed: getprop("ro.bulid.product") == "blade" || getprop("ro.product.boadr") == "blade"

(Status 7)

Inst Aborted

How can I fix it ?

Update clockworks, go either to first page here or visit here http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...blade-oled-tft/ and download the update, go into update and flash it, then go to advanced and use reboot recovery, next reboot would be orange and namely 3.0.0.5

Guest Azurren
Not sure if its been mentioned or just a problem on my phone, but on cm7 I can't turn the screen off. Is this the same on other people's?

You need to hold the power button (but not long enough to open the shutdown prompt :S)

This was fixed on the CM6 release so I guess it will be on CM7 too :P

Guest cooldfuzion
I tried to install cm6.

Result :

(Status 7)

Inst Aborted

How can I fix it ?

Read the first post mate, you have to install http://www.flibblesan.co.uk/android/froyo/...5-blade-mod.img

Guest jasonXXx
Is it just me or is the keyboard on CyanogenMod 7 beta2 really small?

Try adding this to the build.prop and your keyboard should be the right size.

qemu.sf.lcd_density=240

Not sure if its been mentioned or just a problem on my phone, but on cm7 I can't turn the screen off. Is this the same on other people's?

key 142 (short power button press) is missing from key-layout-thingie.

Guest muluman
Try adding this to the build.prop and your keyboard should be the right size.

qemu.sf.lcd_density=240

key 142 (short power button press) is missing from key-layout-thingie.

Thanks I'll try them.

Guest Azurren
Is it just me or is the keyboard on CyanogenMod 7 beta2 really small?

Actually I found it easier / faster to type on.. Even though each press covered at least 5 keys :P