Sign in to follow this  
Casterina

Kernel 710mhz (Starkos)

I went to download it from dropbox.com but i cant because the account im trying to download it off is creating too much traffic on the website.. i was wondering if there are other ways of downloading the kernel..

I went to download it from dropbox.com but i cant because the account im trying to download it off is creating too much traffic on the website.. i was wondering if there are other ways of downloading the kernel..

I don't have one of the previous links, but this is what I found in my old collection of downloads. But use it at your own risk. I can't test it myself as I can't run the 710 kernel.

710 kernel download

Ok, would at least one of the people who downloaded this boot.img confirm that it works and actually is the 710 kernel? Pleeeeeeease?

Found the attachments in 'My Controls' so I'll link the addresses here. They were for 0.3 but I can't remember changing them for 0.4?

- 710Mhz

- 691Mhz

You are the man! Thanks.

(And I don't think there was any need to change them between 0.3 and 0.4; at least I can say that the 691Mhz kernel works great in both roms.)

when i try to run 710 it bootloops so i have to use 691 is there any way to make 710 work

How badly do you need that 19 more mhz? :D

If you somehow must have it, you could start learning how to compile the kernel and make your own that does work. :P

Found the attachments in 'My Controls' so I'll link the addresses here. They were for 0.3 but I can't remember changing them for 0.4?

- 710Mhz

- 691Mhz

Thanks a lot! Both the 691 MHz and the 710 MHz versions work for me. The device feels much faster now even with 2.2 :P