[ROM] CM7 Liquid (kang) 1.2.18 -CM7RC1-

Guest koudelka

Guest kaerry

the rom posted from me is only a test, it is the cm 7.0.2 with boot img and other files from cm 7.0.0 to enable the a2sd. I have another version which fix a problem with phone.apk, but i'm not a pure dev because I do not have enough time to spend to the rom... sorry...

My intention was to provide a ROM in which the a2sd, light sensor, proximity sensor and magnetometer worked. If I find time to study android, I will try to help out at all.

@lcd59c: if you move the app from sd to ext (move to phone) the game start normaly

Edited by kaerry

Guest thepasto
the rom posted from me is only a test, it is the cm 7.0.2 with boot img and other files from cm 7.0.0 to enable the a2sd. I have another version which fix a problem with phone.apk, but i'm not a pure dev because I do not have enough time to spend to the rom... sorry...

My intention was to provide a ROM in which the a2sd, light sensor, proximity sensor and magnetometer worked. If I find time to study android, I will try to help out at all.

@lcd59c: if you move the app from sd to ext (move to phone) the game start normaly

To solve app2fat issue just replace vold (/system/bin) and vold.fstab (/etc) with last koud rom ones..

kaerry could you share your fixes? do you have sources?

Guest kaerry
To solve app2fat issue just replace vold (/system/bin) and vold.fstab (/etc) with last koud rom ones..

kaerry could you share your fixes? do you have sources?

The pasto: app2fat working, for the rest I do not make fix, but I take these files from CM 7 RC1 Kang 1.2.18:

newboot0.img

vold

SDFix

sensorcalibutil_yamaha

sensorserver_yamaha

sensorstatutil_yamaha

10app2sd

sensor.salsa.so

libms3c_yamaha.so

libsensorservice.so

with these files all sensor are working well, only in app phone.apk proximity seems not working, i think there is another config file to rewrite from CM7 kang who enable it, but i'm not sure which file...

Guest fear_factory84
The pasto: app2fat working, for the rest I do not make fix, but I take these files from CM 7 RC1 Kang 1.2.18:

newboot0.img

vold

SDFix

sensorcalibutil_yamaha

sensorserver_yamaha

sensorstatutil_yamaha

10app2sd

sensor.salsa.so

libms3c_yamaha.so

libsensorservice.so

with these files all sensor are working well, only in app phone.apk proximity seems not working, i think there is another config file to rewrite from CM7 kang who enable it, but i'm not sure which file...

using z-devicetest (test app on market), does prox sensor works?

Try to use libms3c_yamaha.so and libsensorservice.so from acer's eclair rom, they work better and they are interchangeable (see my thread about this)...

Tell me if it works better! :mellow:

Guest dread2k9

I collected some more filtered logs of the data connection issues (traveled by train today). When it appears, then after i completely lost any network connection. But sometimes phone is able to reestablish connection, but mostly not :mellow:

Hope someone can help in this issue...

2011_05_04_10_46_20.txt

Guest LcD59c

Kaerry i've flash the vold_patch available on first page and now it work on SD

I also notice the battery's now during more long it's very amazing again thanks to all the great Dev !

Guest bais

Will devs release a new version based on latest nightlies (2.3.4)?

I tried to do a port, and while it worked fine, I had an annoying issue, Titanium Backup made SuperUser FC which prevented me from using it.

Guest kaerry

with cm 7.1 rc0 (2.3.4) from thepasto camcorder work, but it is a bit slowly, better than nothing!

Edited by kaerry

Guest dread2k9
with cm 7.1 rc0 (2.3.4) from thepasto camcorder work, but it is a bit slowly, better than nothing!

having a download link?

Guest dread2k9
CT 7.1 RC0 from thepasto: http://www.multiupload.com/136ESYFNAG

Wipe all (also ext partition), then flash this rom and fix from phoenix

Camcorder works :-) confimed... but slow ;-)... but as u said...better then nothing ;-) and maybe someone can improve it, first step is done :mellow: .

But...when turnin on the lockscreen... half a second debug text appears...?!

Guest dread2k9
can you specify what is slow please? thx

When you record a video with the camcorder... fps are slow. The rom is really fast!

Guest kenelm

now I'm testing thepasto's cm7.1 rc0, damn smooth!!!

i cannot play decode mp4 after applying the camcorder patch

rolled back to old libraries

a very minor problem, when unlock the phone, a console displaying less the a second

Guest Dr. Robert Chase
now I'm testing thepasto's cm7.1 rc0, damn smooth!!!

i cannot play decode mp4 after applying the camcorder patch

rolled back to old libraries

a very minor problem, when unlock the phone, a console displaying less the a second

yeah. and sometimes phone wakes up toooooo long.

Guest zorginho

retourning to the battery drain issue:

koud have u seen the fix from fear factory to the prox sensor?

seems that if we use the eclair's prox sensor lib, it's possible to fix the high battery drain that we have after a call.

sry for my bad eng.