[ROM] CM7 Liquid (kang) 1.2.18 -CM7RC1-

Guest koudelka

Guest sundawg
retourning to the battery drain issue:

koud have u seen the fix from fear factory to the prox sensor?

seems that if we use the eclair's prox sensor lib, it's possible to fix the high battery drain that we have after a call.

sry for my bad eng.

i flashed the eclair patch on koud's last build old senor 1.4.25..seems battery Consumption is less,but well my proxy sensor don't work ,but with z-devicetest it shows prox sensor working..i'm lost..lol..did i do anything wrong? b/w im talking about when u call ..prox has to get enabled when u bring phone close to ear..which don't happen..with enabled prox sesnor in call setting..plus my mic gets muted too..is my mic faulty? when i test with soundrecorder the sound ouput when played is so low..and also it plays through phone speaker and not the loud speaker on the back...it s making me go insane..anyone got any idea.aBOUT microphone? :o :mellow:

Guest zorginho
i flashed the eclair patch on koud's last build old senor 1.4.25..seems battery Consumption is less,but well my proxy sensor don't work ,but with z-devicetest it shows prox sensor working..i'm lost..lol..did i do anything wrong? b/w im talking about when u call ..prox has to get enabled when u bring phone close to ear..which don't happen..with enabled prox sesnor in call setting..plus my mic gets muted too..is my mic faulty? when i test with soundrecorder the sound ouput when played is so low..and also it plays through phone speaker and not the loud speaker on the back...it s making me go insane..anyone got any idea.aBOUT microphone? :o :mellow:

Have u tried proximity screen off? So... right the sensor needs to be improved.

But i'm happy if the sensor works fine, i haven't experienced any fast drain issue, i'm only reporting a possible cause of it.

Guest sundawg
Have u tried proximity screen off? So... right the sensor needs to be improved.

But i'm happy if the sensor works fine, i haven't experienced any fast drain issue, i'm only reporting a possible cause of it.

i use sanity as prox screen off disables lock screen..but well with eclair lib..prox has to work by default a'int it?..b/w anyone knows about mic issue i haved mentioned in my earlier post..has anyone got a fix..or is it hardware issue?

Guest Ximo F. Verde

I would love to able to help, but im too busy at the time. For what its worth, thanx to the devs and to all the users here for the endless hours of flashing and testing.

Guest bais

Thepastos ROM works fine but the screen on delay is annoying, and if I try to change the boot.img, Wifi breaks and stays on "Obtaining IP adress"

Guest kaerry
Thepastos ROM works fine but the screen on delay is annoying, and if I try to change the boot.img, Wifi breaks and stays on "Obtaining IP adress"

Waiting, be patient...

Guest siggey

Is Everything OK in new thepasto's rom? A2sd, sensors? Now I'm downloading.. and when done start flashing.

Edited by siggey

Guest siggey

A2sd works

Sensors works

3d works

GPS works

Bluetooth recognize my radio but no connection

First hour of test.. battery from 100 to 90.

The rom is very fast.

Sometimes a sort of debug screen is visible.

THANKS THEPASTO

Guest Splux
A2sd works

Sensors works

3d works

GPS works

Bluetooth recognize my radio but no connection

First hour of test.. battery from 100 to 90.

The rom is very fast.

Sometimes a sort of debug screen is visible.

THANKS THEPASTO

where can I find thepasto's rom? cannot find it anywhere...

Guest Splux
Wait, the pasto will release a new version today

Awesome...

But where have you guys found the other ROM that I cannot find? x)

Guest thepasto

New version CM-7.1-Rc0-Liquid v.1.05.05.11-fixed

Fixed updater-script (sorry guys :o)

Fixed Camcorder (Thanks Phoenix :mellow: )

Fixed vold issues (sd mount, tether usb are now working)

Added Kernel Logo

Wipe all before install it. Flash with malez recovery no sign check

Download

http://www.multiupload.com/Q70TPKHP9C

[Patch] Testing Boot.img ONLY FOR CM7.1-Rc0

Update kernel:

Fixed Mass Storage issues

Added Lagfree Governor

Added lzma support (now boot.img is really small)

Really fast :D

Don't wipe. Flash on top this rom with malez recovery no sign check

Download

http://www.multiupload.com/3CZOI18GL0

[Patch] Only for those have NO SIGNAL issue:

No wipe. Flash with malez recovery no sign check

Download

http://www.multiupload.com/G9ZYHD3E7S

You don't need any other patches atm.. All hardware is working now.

@ I want to clarify one thing:

This rom is not mine.. Like all the other roms in this thread, this is a porting made by our team (Roggin, Koud and me) and with many testers hard work..

So thank all of them :D

Edited by thepasto

Guest thepasto
Using it since yesterday, all ok.

But some people had troubles with no signal and sd cards.

No signal is a cache corruption. so flash again or flash cache.zip update, should be here in this thread somewhere. For Sd card issue try new boot.img in the post above.

Guest endamaco

please thepasto consider about opening a new thread.. due to koudelka not updating this it's becoming totally a mess!

Anyway the patch should be flashed over this new release or is for the release you made a couple of day ago? (both are called CM7.1 rc0)

Guest thepasto
can't flash the patch error e: can't open /tmp/recovery.log installation aborted

For me works fine try to download it again