[ROM] CM7 Liquid (kang) 1.2.18 -CM7RC1-

Guest koudelka

Guest joten

all work good, for the mount error ,reboot and all work fine... thanks thepasto.

so, the rom is very smooth, all hardware work fine, camcoder too. battery usage seems fine. sd mount on pc ok..

thanks to all devs

and sorry for my english..

Guest renzs

Hi, unimportant question here.. anyone knows where I can get the 3d "boxes" wallpaper that comes with this rom. I replaced it with something else but now want it back. TQ

~renzs

Guest Op15L

What is your battery consumtion rate?

I with 3g sync of gmail and exchange account and some sms and call is upper than 5%/hour

Guest sundawg
I've flashed mine on top of T&L. Just make sure to wipe everything.

I have a quiestion here: how to use Apps2SD on this ROM? How do I move apps to sd:ext? Do I need Darktremor or Link2SD or what?

Install A2sd gui from market ..and see if app2sd is enabled and check if u can see sd card data ext 2 data in the 2nd last tab of app2sd gui..if all that is fine.. go to manage application..and start moving ur apps to sd..or if that dont work try reboot darktermor script ..go back to a2sd gui and enable app2sd now ur phone will reboot..and now u can push all ur apps to sd..good luck :mellow:

Guest thepasto
Thanks ThePasto, now everything works fine. :mellow: (only the camcoder not ^^)

good work!

Camcorder is working.. If you have problems with it try deleting old broken .3gp files in sdcard/DCIM/ folders.

Guest sundawg
Camcorder is working.. If you have problems with it try deleting old broken .3gp files in sdcard/DCIM/ folders.

The pasto where s the new updated rom.i'm a bit lost..so many updates going around :o ..can u hit me the link for latest build with fix? and yes do i have to use all 'em patches again? or it does work all in this updated rom? thanks for ur effort much appreciate. :mellow:

Guest thepasto
The pasto where s the new updated rom.i'm a bit lost..so many updates going around :o ..can u hit me the link for latest build with fix? and yes do i have to use all 'em patches again? or it does work all in this updated rom? thanks for ur effort much appreciate. :mellow:

Fixed version is on main post.. But only updater-script is fixed.. So you don't need it if already have 1.05.05.11

@ALL IMPORTANT:

some reboot (2/5 it is not BOOTLOOP) during first boot are totally normals if you already have ext partition. It's a permission check done by DTScripts. So wait until cyanogen logo appears :D

Edited by thepasto

Guest Auxx
Install A2sd gui from market ..and see if app2sd is enabled and check if u can see sd card data ext 2 data in the 2nd last tab of app2sd gui..if all that is fine.. go to manage application..and start moving ur apps to sd..or if that dont work try reboot darktermor script ..go back to a2sd gui and enable app2sd now ur phone will reboot..and now u can push all ur apps to sd..good luck :mellow:

Thanks for the info, but I just used apps2sd option from malez recovery - it did the trick!

Guest sundawg
Fixed version is on main post.. But only updater-script is fixed.. So you don't need it if already have 1.05.05.11

@ALL IMPORTANT:

some reboot (2/5 it is not BOOTLOOP) during first boot are totally normals if you already have ext partition. It's a permission check done by DTScripts. So wait until cyanogen logo appears :D

sorry to be naggin..hehe..main post as in the first page? or the post 1444..and what do u mean by if i already have 1.05.05.11? sorry too many questions.but want to make sure if im doing..rite.. :o .. so will have to flash only fixed version..no patches.? and pasto.heard now we caN do video chat using gtalk in 2.3.4 is it applicable to 7.1 build? thanks again :mellow:

Edited by sundawg

Guest fpbasilio

err camcorder resolution is very low.. like the resolution in the first generation nokia camera phones hihi :mellow: hope this can be fixed.

also market doesnt show my country's currency. it shows USD

but i gotta say this rom is so fast and pretty. :o

but reverted back to t&l..till maybe the camcorder gets better. thanks all devs for your hardwork

Guest thepasto
sorry to be naggin..hehe..main post as in the first page? or the post 1444..and what do u mean by if i already have 1.05.05.11? sorry too many questions.but want to make sure if im doing..rite.. :o .. so will have to flash only fixed version..no patches.? and pasto.heard now we caN do video chat using gtalk in 2.3.4 is it applicable to 7.1 build? thanks again :mellow:

AHAH :D you have to install rom at post 1444, then if you want boot.img patch (post 1444). If you have problems like "no signal" flash no-signal patch (post 1444) too.

I didn't try if video call is working in this rom.. Camcorder is working since 2 days :D.. Anyway you can try :D

Guest GameGain
New version CM-7.1-Rc0-Liquid v.1.05.05.11-fixed

Fixed updater-script (sorry guys :o)

Fixed Camcorder (Thanks Phoenix :mellow: )

Fixed vold issues (sd mount, tether usb are now working)

Added Kernel Logo

Wipe all before install it. Flash with malez recovery no sign check

Download

http://www.multiupload.com/Q70TPKHP9C

[Patch] Testing Boot.img ONLY FOR CM7.1-Rc0

Update kernel:

Fixed Mass Storage issues

Added Lagfree Governor

Added lzma support (now boot.img is really small)

Really fast :D

Don't wipe. Flash on top this rom with malez recovery no sign check

Download

http://www.multiupload.com/3CZOI18GL0

[Patch] Only for those have NO SIGNAL issue:

No wipe. Flash with malez recovery no sign check

Download

http://www.multiupload.com/G9ZYHD3E7S

You don't need any other patches atm.. All hardware is working now.

@ I want to clarify one thing:

This rom is not mine.. Like all the other roms in this thread, this is a porting made by our team (Roggin, Koud and me) and with many testers hard work..

So thank all of them :D

Sorry, i don't know here is a new one.

i'll flash soon.

thanks for your hard work!

Edited by GameGain

Guest yapa73
..except camcorder has very low resolution.. or am i the only one?

I'm sorry, but it seems a somewhat harsh assessment .... until two days ago (as mentioned by ThePasto), dreamed of having a day all the HW you support ... at Gingerbread ... on our old Liquid! now we can shoot, tomorrow we film in high resolution. anyway who filmed with camcorders Illusion knows that the quality was worse, and the first fix, the video was very jerky ... They are working hard .... wait ... and in between we enjoy the chance of not losing an unexpected event without being able to capture ....

Thanks again to all devs ... I will never cease to thank you.

Guest GameGain
Okay, I can't find any bugs - amazing!

i can't copy anything to SD card...or the files get into LOST.DIR or the files become 0 bytes ...

why...

Guest Lens_flare
i can't copy anything to SD card...or the files get into LOST.DIR or the files become 0 bytes ...

why...

+1

Same in LeoGB 5.. It worked about 4 days in LeoGB 4.28 then suddenly died..

Guest yapa73

why...

No problem for me.... if it's a bug from the rom... every one have this report :mellow:

Guest Lens_flare

It's user-random bug(proved in MIUI and some other CM on 2.3.3&2.3.4).

Why it's not working in exactly 2.3.3&2.3.4? :mellow:

Why it works with froyo and 2.3 till .2 ver?

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest GameGain
It's user-random bug(proved in MIUI and some other CM on 2.3.3&2.3.4).

Why it's not working in exactly 2.3.3&2.3.4? :mellow:

Why it works with froyo and 2.3 till .2 ver?

sometimes usb connect really works good, but sometimes it is really broken.

Guest francesco9482

hi the pasto,

i've a problem using sipdroid with this rom. when screen goes off the conversation has a lot of interruption. no problem with stock rom. What can i do?

this rom is amazing!thanks to all devs

Guest fischschneehase

one thingthat realy is annoying with the pastos rom is that it takes several secondes until the screen turns on:( has someone a solution for this or any idea?

Guest Gnask

Battery drain in v5 is quite bad. 30% during the night with airplane mode on.

Did anyone notice high (30%) CPU usage by the Dialer apk? (Telefono)

I had this problem with v4 too.