[ROM] CM7 Liquid (kang) 1.2.18 -CM7RC1-

Guest koudelka

Guest TheShak
i can't copy anything to SD card...or the files get into LOST.DIR or the files become 0 bytes ...

why...

did you flash the test boot.img?

Guest Lens_flare
did you flash the test boot.img?

ofcourse.. reformated rebooted reflashed many times..

Fix is not boot-related thing I think.. and so strange to see that it would fix something sd related...

Guest yapa73
ofcourse.. reformated rebooted reflashed many times..

Fix is not boot-related thing I think.. and so strange to see that it would fix something sd related...

and you have the same issue with only flashing rom ???

Guest yapa73
thepasto,

is there any description fo lagfree governor?

I'm using the governor lagfree .... compared to ondemand, which I used before, I had to calibrate the lowmem on strict value. and my system was fluid and responsive. without slow motion .... now, with the governor set to lagfree, Lowmem default, the system is very fluid and responsive, yet. so I think that is winning. tried asphalt 5 ..... never seen so unrealistic (extreme example).

Guest kenelm

Yes...Camcorder in the lastest version from thepasto's team works

Howerver, MP4 cannot play natively anymore, e.g. MP4s from youtube

Guest fischschneehase
I'm using the governor lagfree .... compared to ondemand, which I used before, I had to calibrate the lowmem on strict value. and my system was fluid and responsive. without slow motion .... now, with the governor set to lagfree, Lowmem default, the system is very fluid and responsive, yet. so I think that is winning. tried asphalt 5 ..... never seen so unrealistic (extreme example).

Its baaed on the ondemand governor but it more fine tweaked ...the ondemand setting scales CPU often to fullspeed if it is not necessary the lagfree handels this more sensible;)

i think that's right XD

Guest devoluti0n

About the pasto's rom :

3 bugs so far.

- Losing my gsm signal (no pin code etc...), cache restoring didn't help.

- Issue with sd-card (0byte file, weird cache issue looking too)

- And the third one seems to be related to 2.3 roms, wallpapers look like 8bits wallpapers if they come from the gallery (not like 2.2) -> So gradients look awfull.

Forced to use a another market program : wallpaper set and save but I can't crop any image like in the gallery.

Thanks anyway, once theses bug will be corrected, I'll be using your rom for a daily use :mellow:

Guest uapo7
I have one problem with latest thepasto build: one of my games doesnt work propelly. It works, but it runs very slowly. So it it unplayable. Every other game work beautifully. I think this problem has something to do with latest cm7 build or new kernel. With older cm7 build, game ran perfectly. Any solution??

Has new thepasto build some difference in cpu perfomance than previous koudelka build? I dont know why, but that game doesnt run fastly. I think problem is maybe somewhere in new kernel or cm 7.1 rc0.

Guest kenelm
Yes...Camcorder in the lastest version from thepasto's team works

Howerver, MP4 cannot play natively anymore, e.g. MP4s from youtube

ohh, just figure out it only cannot play 720p videos, but 360p, did not try 480p

Guest fpbasilio
I'm sorry, but it seems a somewhat harsh assessment .... until two days ago (as mentioned by ThePasto), dreamed of having a day all the HW you support ... at Gingerbread ... on our old Liquid! now we can shoot, tomorrow we film in high resolution. anyway who filmed with camcorders Illusion knows that the quality was worse, and the first fix, the video was very jerky ... They are working hard .... wait ... and in between we enjoy the chance of not losing an unexpected event without being able to capture ....

Thanks again to all devs ... I will never cease to thank you.

sorry to come out harsh but im only stating what i experience. the camcorder works yes, but at very low resolution. and although i agree that its a big step for it to actually work, i still hope it can work as how it did in 2.2 roms. I guess its only a matter of time before the brilliant devs can make this happen, but for now id stick to roms with actual "fully working hardware".. Thanks again!

Guest yapa73
so am i.

any test boot.img are all the same

I use the new boot.img to... but i have no issue... i don't know wy tou have??? For me no problem with sd mount, and files transfered on sd fat partition.. i test this morning this more with diferent type of files... and always issue his perfect... bowwww... @ lens... try to format your sd card??? My sd card is 8gb second class so not very good sdcard... and no issue boww boww.

Excuse for bad english... no google traduced message ;-)

Guest marcozambi

Hi there!

First of all thanks for your work.

I've installed this ROM (post #1444 version) in the morning on my A1 Liquid; it was necessary to add cache patch 'cause i had no cell network connection.

After that it worked flawlessly until i noticed I wasn't able to send sms.

Rebooted the phone trying to fix, and since then I have not GSM connection at all.

The phone is also not sensing USB connection, nor un.der windows nor under Linux

Now I'll try wiping and reflashing all. :mellow: Am I the only one affected by this bug?

Keep up the good work; happy to see in particular that now proximity sensor is working perfectly.

Edited by marcozambi

Guest dread2k9
Has new thepasto build some difference in cpu perfomance than previous koudelka build? I dont know why, but that game doesnt run fastly. I think problem is maybe somewhere in new kernel or cm 7.1 rc0.

Overall the new build seems to be a little more slower than the previous yah... :-/ but nevertheless its pretty fast :mellow:

Guest mAdkoE

Does someone know how to change operator name in dropdown notification bar? I got the horrible "Wind Telecomunicazioni SpA" ...

Guest Lens_flare
try to format your sd card

reformated rebooted reflashed many times..

:[

Will try once again...

UPD:

I have no result with it.. same issue(my sd is 2gb out of box) ..

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest Alexzandro

Goodmorning everybody!

pur in my E last The Pasto release and decided to try SIP geografical number from Eutelia. Registered, in and out calls work and devices ring and can pick up calls, but no voice is heard from the two devices. I found the extended settings but without instructions I dunno what to do.

Help needed!!!!!!!!

Thanks

BTW sd mounts on my car usb connection.

Guest lawtimming

flashed CM7.1-RC0-1.05.05.11-Liquid-fixed.zip

nice rom, basically everything is work

but there are two issues,

1. SMS LED doesn't work with handcent sms

2. the battery drain is really fast! losing 10% per hour with very minimal usage.

other than that, it is a nice ROM...

PS i am flashing fix from here

to test if it works to fix the batt. drain problem

Guest dread2k9

Issues from latest build so far only compass sensor.

Proximity can be just fixed with sanity ( works fine for me ).

Light sensor works fine, too.

To the SD issues..., can't see any problems on SD... mounting, copying and deleting works fine :unsure: