[ROM] CM7 Liquid (kang) 1.2.18 -CM7RC1-

Guest koudelka

Guest sundawg
Has anyone tried the 7.1 rc1 of Koudelka?

To me problems with the ext partition, does not recognize it, no way to solve it?

(Sorry for my English)

flash darktremor script zip it will def recognize ext2..ext3 a2sd :unsure:

Guest Narehru

Someone can explain me why I can't see my sim's contacts with anyone of gingerbread's based rom?

I Wipe all voices of "Wipe Menu". Can it be beacuse I have a problem only with Wipe SD:ext partition?. Recovery says me to run the comands via console.

Edited by Narehru

Guest androider
atm my 2 big bugs are

- battery drain too quick

- no compass

First, I would like to thank thepasto for a nice ROM.

Regarding battery drain, my best guess it that it is related to the min CPU speed, which the min is 268Mhz and that is the default. The reason I say this is because I recently helped a friend install CM7 on a faster Samsung Galaxy S, and it was slow and laggy! I was like "wtf"?? And then first thing I did was look at the CPU settings and bumped up the min CPU from 100 Mhz to 200 Mhz and everything was quick and speedy!

So I'm guessing having a faster min CPU will cause battery to drain quicker, but I can't test this since the min CPU for our ROM is 268 Mhz... can't go any lower... anyway around this?! Can't remember what was the min CPU on CM7.0 ROM from koudelka.

Guest mmkim
First, I would like to thank thepasto for a nice ROM.

Regarding battery drain, my best guess it that it is related to the min CPU speed, which the min is 268Mhz and that is the default. The reason I say this is because I recently helped a friend install CM7 on a faster Samsung Galaxy S, and it was slow and laggy! I was like "wtf"?? And then first thing I did was look at the CPU settings and bumped up the min CPU from 100 Mhz to 200 Mhz and everything was quick and speedy!

So I'm guessing having a faster min CPU will cause battery to drain quicker, but I can't test this since the min CPU for our ROM is 268 Mhz... can't go any lower... anyway around this?! Can't remember what was the min CPU on CM7.0 ROM from koudelka.

i just hope u not say my liquid :unsure: ..........just galaxyS. haha!

post-687579-1305367521_thumb.png

Guest Peshkoff
What's the behaviour of the lagfree governor?

'lagfree' - this driver is rather similar to the 'ondemand'

governor both in its source code and its purpose, the difference is

its optimisation for better suitability in a battery powered

environment. The frequency is gracefully increased and decreased

rather than jumping to 100% when speed is required.

(Its smoother and doesnt jump in frequencies)

Guest kaerry

can someone make a cyano 7.1 rom with the old driver? So we could see if there is any advantage with the sensors or if the bug persist. Thanks to all :unsure:

Guest vikings123
AHAH :unsure: you have to install rom at post 1444, then if you want boot.img patch (post 1444). If you have problems like "no signal" flash no-signal patch (post 1444) too.

I didn't try if video call is working in this rom.. Camcorder is working since 2 days :).. Anyway you can try :P

Could it be a bug or I am just the only case.

My Liquid rebooted when I tried to run Quarand ....

I flashed patch for "no signal".

Guest vikings123
Could it be a bug or I am just the only case.

My Liquid rebooted when I tried to run Quarand ....

I flashed patch for "no signal".

Maybe it is my device not compatible.

Flashed back T&L

Guest Narehru

Sorry, I'll do again the same question:

Someone can explain me why I can't see my sim's contacts with anyone of gingerbread's based rom?

I Wipe all voices of "Wipe Menu". Can it be beacuse I have a problem only with Wipe SD:ext partition?. Recovery says me to run the comands via console.

Sorry^^"

Guest thimm

Hallo Guys,

I am relativly new here on this forum. I just flashed this Rom on my Acer Liquid and I´m really happy with it but I´ve noticed that it is not possible anymore to change the sensitivity of the 4 hardwar buttons. The problem is that i replaced my cracked display with a new one since than the buttons just worked only when the sensitivity was on high. Do you know any workaround or some fix to get back the high sensitivity

Thanks

(sorry for my bad English)

Guest kubrick89

What about official CM support? Xian was very near to obtain it but then something went wrong and he stopped to develop CM 6.1... i think that, now we have camcoder almost working (can say working only when full def) and the only hw bug is compass, it'd be pretty easy to be officially supported...

Guest uapo7

Yeah, official cm support would be nice. If i am right, then we get fully working cm allways when new cm comes. So we will get also new Android versions. (Android 2.4 for example).

Why all devs couldnt work together and make liquid officially supported by CM?

Edited by uapo7

Guest TombossFR

Thank a lot for this very good rom, all is perfect.

I have no issues (all sensors are working, without sanity) except the camcorder is broken ( when I try to record a video, the screen became fully white).

This rom is very fast and light ( 80mb free in system memory after the first flash ).

:unsure:

Guest natostanco

I am stuck at cm7 ed3 build, because It seems that there is something wrong with the usb connection, with both koudelka nightly cm7.1 build, thepasto cm7 and leogingerbread v5, My phone loops into reboot when I connect it to usb. Reflashed so many times but with the new builds there is this bug...

Guest Lens_flare

I still have a problem with my sd.. specially buy a new SD(what a fool I was :unsure: ) and what I saw? My files still transfering to VOID! What can you say now?

My brand new SD is transcend 8GB class 6(damn customers: "We have no class 10 or 8 for now").

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest sicenti

I installed CM7 (ThePasto last) but everytime phone reboots there's no signal and I've always to use CM7_Cache-restore.zip flashed from malez before using the cell, any solution?

However rom is fast and smooth,

no problem with sd card,

photo & camcorder work,

auto-lighting seems don't works,

wifi ok,

proximity in testing.

EDIT same problem with miui last build based on this cm7 release

Edited by sicenti

Guest zorginho

hey guys it's possible to have the cm7 final (android 2.3.3) with all the new things (like the new thepasto's boot)?

i think it's a nice idea.

Guest Mr. Extreme

Hi all,

I just flashed "CM7.1-RC0-1.05.05.11-Liquid-fixed.zip" onto my Acer Liquid A1 256MB with stock UK Android 2.1, but after reboot the only thing I have is a stupid image on the top left corner for about 1 sec, then a small "ANDROID" text around the center of the screen, then... nothing. If I press any button it just vibrates a little. Does this rom requires a leaked 2.2 / 2.3 rom to be installed on, or I just need to wait long enough to boot up for the 1st time?

Guest fischschneehase

i think you need a 2.2 rom cause partition size has changed ...

but for me first boot also was very long...try to wait abit

Guest Mr. Extreme

I flashed "MetalFroyo-v3.0FULL", but other than it looks really-really good it is practically useless, it doesn't allow me to type in digits into text fields, the backspace also doesn't work, and it is slow and laggy as hell.

Flashing "CM7.1-RC0-1.05.05.11-Liquid-fixed" on top of that did exactly the same as if I flashed it on top of Acer's vanilla Android 2.1 - nothing... :P

I try to flash "t_l_Gingerbread_Edition" .08 and/or .14 later, I hope it works.

p.s.: If Acer released new ROM for Liquid E and MT, then why not for A1 S100 ? They are all the same par the 256 MB / 512 MB memory difference... And the build quality is questionable, too. :rolleyes:

Guest HustlinDaily

Flash a 2.2 bin first.

All of these ROMs require a 2.2 bin.

Find a BIN here- http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...act-collection/ (if you have an A1, I reccommend 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1 for 256MB Liquid)

And follow these instructions to flash it- http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...-acer-liquid-e/

If anything goes wrong, refer to this thread- http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...-please-sticky/