[Android] I8000 Theme's [UPDATED] | 28/4/2011

Guest ashburn

Guest ashburn

Here Are Some Screenshot That I'm Currently Working On Froyo 2.2 Theme:

post-573931-1303222113.jpg post-573931-1303222155.jpg post-573931-1303222170.jpg

post-573931-1303222189.jpg post-573931-1303222217.jpg

post-573931-1303222205.jpg

That's All For Now. I Will Update Some more Soon.

Edited by ashburn

Guest Sinistersky

Ashburn...I have made a custom notification bar for myself from an online kitchen... Can you help me sign the bar with the proper thingy for the 2.2.2 system? I get loads of errors or mostly only a black screen after the boot... Also, is there a way to get the default froyo dock with icons?

Guest ashburn

Well most of you can't wait for the theme to finish. Been getting a lot of PM lately.

Well here's a not completed theme to share.

Download:

unpack the rar & replace the 2 files.

Edited by ashburn

Guest andylau
Well most of you can't wait for the theme to finish. Been getting a lot of PM lately.

Well here's a not completed theme to share.

Download:

unpack the rar & replace the 2 files.

i think you cant just replace them because of the root permissions,in omnia android 2.1 i use the root explorer copy them to the system folder and then check all the property to be selected,then replace the older ones,otherwise you should cant boot into android after reboot

ps:why dont you pack them just as o2b3update.tar.gz,its easier to go :mellow:

Guest ashburn
i think you cant just replace them because of the root permissions,in omnia android 2.1 i use the root explorer copy them to the system folder and then check all the property to be selected,then replace the older ones,otherwise you should cant boot into android after reboot

ps:why dont you pack them just as o2b3update.tar.gz,its easier to go :mellow:

Hmm, actually you can replace the file.. using ubuntu.. but it uses up alot of time.. [You could Pack yourself if you want to. It's easy.]

Download here: o2b3update.tar.gz

Edited by ashburn

Guest tjeerdos

thanks ashburn.

really appreciate this.

just one question i still have a black clock and the standard colors (not like your pictures) . is this because the theme isn't finished or because something went wrong?

but a great notification bar thats for sure!

thanks

greets tjeerdos

Edited by tjeerdos

Guest ashburn
thanks ashburn.

really appreciate this.

just one question i still have a black clock and the standard colors (not like your pictures) . is this because the theme isn't finished or because something went wrong?

but a great notification bar thats for sure!

thanks

greets tjeerdos

no problem lol. Err it should not have standard colors... it should change to white. maybe i did something wrong.. ill see what i can do. I've been waiting for feedbacks... seems like after many have download only you came back.. ill see what i can do for you.

Edited by ashburn

Guest tjeerdos
no problem lol. Err it should not have standard colors... it should change to white. maybe i did something wrong.. ill see what i can do. I've been waiting for feedbacks... seems like after many have download only you came back.. ill see what i can do for you.

wel here is a feedback again haha.

i did a reset and clock is white. but the rest of the colors are the same

i did a second reset and most has changed!

thanks

next time i will do the resets before giving an feedback

greets tjeerdos

Edited by tjeerdos

Guest ashburn
wel here is a feedback again haha.

i did a reset and clock is white. but the rest of the colors are the same

i did a second reset and most has changed!

thanks

next time i will do the resets before giving an feedback

greets tjeerdos

so everything is okay, is it?

Guest problematika

I will try it and report soon! :mellow: Just one question...I dont know if Im understand correctly...this is a just for notofication bar or whole theme?

Guest tjeerdos
so everything is okay, is it?

it's okay i guess i don't know what i should see. because you told that theme isn't ready. lol.

i have

black bar white clock

most of the time green color when pressing icons

sometimes it's orange.

am i missing something ? then i could check that.....

tjeerdos

Guest tjeerdos
I will try it and report soon! :mellow: Just one question...I dont know if Im understand correctly...this is a just for notofication bar or whole theme?

it's a great theme.

but it's not ready. ashburn was getting crazy of the mails and questions'' where is the theme ''haha i am one of them... lol

so he all ready published the theme. to make all of us happy so thats why it's not ready yet

Guest problematika
it's a great theme.

but it's not ready. ashburn was getting crazy of the mails and questions'' where is the theme ''haha i am one of them... lol

so he all ready published the theme. to make all of us happy so thats why it's not ready yet

Ok, but black notification bar working fine? I want black notification bar. :mellow:

Guest ashburn
it's a great theme.

Ok, but black notification bar working fine? I want black notification bar. :mellow:

Hehe, i do know what you guys want. A mixture of different colors. I remember telling you guys i'll get a nice theme that suits everyone.

anyway thanks for the feedbacks...

Problematika: explain to me what you mean by black notification bar or take a photo of it and ill try to see what i can do. =D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a small update:

added a minimal theme icon for the top bar... i think it look slick... but i will improvise.. =D

post-573931-1303937051_thumb.png

For those who are lazy to read post. Please refer to page 1 under NEWS. Hehe, it will buy you sometime instead of asking questions. I will update techniques soon. Cause Froyo seems to jumble up things. =D

problematika & tjeerdos are currently my testers: [They are nominated by me] Every latest updates or new themes to test. They will be the first one to try it.

But in the mean time the rest of you can use the Froyo Black Theme 1.0 Alpha & Please return feedbacks.

Edited by ashburn

Guest tjeerdos
I've found a site with some very nice topbars, is it possible to have it on our omnia II devices?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...p;postcount=114

do i only have to copy the framework-res.apk and the services.jar from these themes, and it will work?

those files can do the trick for theme's. but you can't just use every froyo theme.

don't know what the exact different between the froyo's are.

but be careful you can make your android going bad.

and you have reinstall android. or if you are lucky replace the new ones again with the originals.

but for me it happend twice that i had to reinstall. so that's why i won't try those.

just the ones that are special made for froyo I8000 on this forum.

greets tjeerdos

Guest tjeerdos

hi,

here's a screen from my android. this is with the theme from here. and with launcher pro ui sense.

greets tjeerdos.

post-610561-1304321878_thumb.jpg

post-610561-1304322299_thumb.jpg

post-610561-1304322451_thumb.jpg

Edited by tjeerdos

Guest Xmaster
hi,

here's a screen from my android. this is with the theme from here. and with launcher pro ui sense.

greets tjeerdos.

post-610561-1304321878_thumb.jpg

post-610561-1304322299_thumb.jpg

post-610561-1304322451_thumb.jpg

this theme running on omnia i8000 ? link for download please post. thank you. sorry for bad english