:P

РОМ t&l_Metal_v0.3

- Liquid Metal 1.100.35

- HARD RESET !!!DO A BACKUP!!!

- 84 Mb

- 800 Mhz kernel

- All 14 channels can be enabled in Wi-Fi advanced menu

- Market with green stars

- SuperUser 2.3.6.1, Yandex Maps v1.60, ES File Explorer v1.4.8.9, Link2SD v1.5.5, Quick Boot v4.1, Adobe Flash Player 10.2

- AcerSync.apk deleted (eats memory + battery!!!without it u won't be able to save contacts to phone!!!)

- Busybox

- Gingerbread Keyboard with dictionaries

- Gingerbread Theme

- and some other things)
Modules 1.100.35: 1. All deleted stock app How to install: - Reboot in recovery - NANDROID - Flash - Reboot - Modules and themes are installed the same way :D РОМ t&l_Metal_v0.2
- Liquid Metal 1.100.24

- HARD RESET !!!DO A BACKUP!!!

Modules 1.100.24:

1. 46Kb Adobe Flash Player 10.2 - free's 7Мb in system

2. FOTA - returns FOTA service back

3. All deleted stock app

4. Text To Speech

5. ХТ9 - returns ХТ9 back

Themes 1.100.24:

1. Stock

Enjoy..

post-685295-1297286311_thumb.png

post-685295-1297286321_thumb.png

post-685295-1297286334_thumb.png

post-685295-1297286357_thumb.png

post-685295-1297286365_thumb.png

post-685295-1297286370_thumb.png

Edited by lgcmn

Guest chris_kozani

thank you for your work.this is the first rom that is based in 1.100.16 and i can connect to my thomson router,without changing wifi files from original 1.001.06.everything ok except tts.something going wrong.you cannot choose language.it doesnt save settings.in next version please make app2sd

Edited by chris_kozani

Guest caisinging
thank you for your work.this is the first rom that is based in 1.100.16 and i can connect to my thomson router,without changing wifi files from original 1.001.06.everything ok except tts.something going wrong.you cannot choose language.it doesnt save settings.in next version please make app2sd

It still have breeze UI in it or not ?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jesz80

Greetings to all,

How u guys doing? anyway just wondering, the phone book, only reading from sim card? how about from the phone? is it disabled or ? i'm only able to save my numbers to simcard but not save to phone, how can I "enable" this number saving to the Phone instead of to the Sim?

Thank u in advance :(

Guest lgcmn
Greetings to all,

How u guys doing? anyway just wondering, the phone book, only reading from sim card? how about from the phone? is it disabled or ? i'm only able to save my numbers to simcard but not save to phone, how can I "enable" this number saving to the Phone instead of to the Sim?

Thank u in advance :(

push AcerSync.apk from all deleted apps zip :(

Guest jesz80
push AcerSync.apk from all deleted apps zip ;)

Thanks bro. Trully appreciate your quick reply ! Thank u so much :( will download the deleted apps and install the acersync.apk :)

cheers! :(

Guest jesz80

Hi there, is me again. Just out of curiosity. it's stated here o,clocked to 1.5mhz, but on my cpu speed under device information is showing 800mhz. so mean it is not overclocked yet?

anyway just curious :( so far so good this rom :( very happy with it :)

Guest lgcmn
Hi there, is me again. Just out of curiosity. it's stated here o,clocked to 1.5mhz, but on my cpu speed under device information is showing 800mhz. so mean it is not overclocked yet?

anyway just curious :( so far so good this rom :( very happy with it :)

it's just a number, real clock u can see in SetCPU program ;)

Guest lgcmn
Hi lgcmn, I just get my Metal today. I'll surely test your ROM, but have you find time for ap2sd?

Link2SD program works fine

Whats the quadrant score??

didn't test it

Guest MisfitGeek

I installed yesterday.

Work fine except the Gingerbread keyboard. When I switch it to French, the proposed words are stil from english dictionary. I try to switch English/French amny times but only English words came.

On th LCR thread (from Liquid) there was an updated / optimised keyborad from XDA. I'll give a try on this one.

By the way, is your ROM compatible with Darktremor App : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=715116 ?

Edited by MisfitGeek