How To Unlock HTC Wildfire

Guest Mike Jordan

Guest Mike Jordan

An HTC Wildfire can be unlocked with an unlock code. Since the HTC Wilfire is a gsm phone we know that it may likely come with a SIM lock that will prevent the HTC Wildfire from working with foreign or unaccepted SIM cards. Therefore in order to unlock your cell phone and get service with someone else, you will need to remove this SIM lock.

Get a HTC Wildfire Unlock Code

Getting a free code from your carrier doesn't always work. Alternatively, we recommend this unlock service when trying to find an unlock code

If you have your HTC Wildfire’s unlock code, you can now follow the free steps and instructions below to unlock your cell phone:

1. Power on your HTC mobile phone with an unaccepted SIM card in (or no SIM card at all).

2. Enter your 8-digit unlock code you attained earlier.

3. Your HTC mobile phone should be unlocked and may automatically reboot!

If you want to write a review on the new HTC Wildfire, please feel free to leave a comment or question below.

Note: The free unlock instructions provided above only work with GSM or SIM card versions of the HTC Wildfire. As always there may be already unlocked versions of this mobile phone, but generally cost a lot more then unlocking it yourself.

Guest rocketraja
An HTC Wildfire can be unlocked with an unlock code. Since the HTC Wilfire is a gsm phone we know that it may likely come with a SIM lock that will prevent the HTC Wildfire from working with foreign or unaccepted SIM cards. Therefore in order to unlock your cell phone and get service with someone else, you will need to remove this SIM lock.

Get a HTC Wildfire Unlock Code

Getting a free code from your carrier doesn't always work. Alternatively, we recommend this unlock service when trying to find an unlock code

If you have your HTC Wildfire’s unlock code, you can now follow the free steps and instructions below to unlock your cell phone:

1. Power on your HTC mobile phone with an unaccepted SIM card in (or no SIM card at all).

2. Enter your 8-digit unlock code you attained earlier.

3. Your HTC mobile phone should be unlocked and may automatically reboot!

If you want to write a review on the new HTC Wildfire, please feel free to leave a comment or question below.

Note: The free unlock instructions provided above only work with GSM or SIM card versions of the HTC Wildfire. As always there may be already unlocked versions of this mobile phone, but generally cost a lot more then unlocking it yourself.

You can also get the unlock code for this HTC Wildfire mobile from this website the unlock arena.com at reliable cost...... And also it is the safe place to unlock any kind of mobile phones without any damage to the mobile phone software ....

• 3 months later...
Guest web-rover
You can also get the unlock code for this HTC Wildfire mobile from this website the unlock arena.com at reliable cost...... And also it is the safe place to unlock any kind of mobile phones without any damage to the mobile phone software ....

All credit to them, they are true to their word. I got my code within about about two minutes of ordering it. And they not only take most credit and debit cards but also take Paypal. It cost £16.95

Thanks for the recommendation. Next step is to see if I can pluck up the courage to try a custom ROM, though I do like the Sense add-ons.

• 1 month later...
Guest browncharlie

Hey my suggestion would be purchase the code because you get only three chance to put the code.

my friend brought the htc wildfire s and he entered the codes 3 time and his phone locked.

So its better to get the purchase code.

Edited by browncharlie