MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest zorginho
uploading isnt working for me for some reason..i'll upload it by tonite...well unpacked truecolor ver and removed few lib files and added it from older stable vers.. :P

if u can't upload plz write a detailed guide... an improved miui or cm7 with all sensor working is a really interesting thi ng

Guest MoNzAi1988
uploading isnt working for me for some reason..i'll upload it by tonite...well unpacked truecolor ver and removed few lib files and added it from older stable vers.. :P

can u email to [email protected] ? Thx!!

Guest sunrise3500

just installed this rom

initial impression.. WOW!

looks awesome

so much better than the stock android and acerui

Guest 00gundam
just installed this rom

initial impression.. WOW!

looks awesome

so much better than the stock android and acerui

are you getting FC's on the browser?

Guest Lens_flare
Which is diffirent between phoenix and kenel?

I'm not Kenel, I'm Lens_flare :/

Why my A1 can fash rom 2011_05_20_MIUI-Liquid-1.5.20-phoenix-en-signed.zip but can not flash MIUI1-5-20LF-en.zip or LeoGB5.0.zip ?

It might be about flashing this with sign check. So, roms should be flashed without sign check.

Tell us what do you do to flash for example my rom.

Guest Mr. Extreme

I only have a few minor issues with this rom, I am very satisfied with it.

- battery drain is very good - well, I don't have widgets, everything is turned off and memory is always clean

- eats up my memory, big time - I usually have ~50 MB (Liquid A1 -> 256 MB), and rarely goes up to 60 - not as if I need it anyways, I just had ~95 with stock Acer 2.1

- scrolling between the screens can lag like hell, and I don't see the issue. 5 screens, from left to right: 1) empty, 2) 7 icons, 3) 3 icons + power widget, 4) full screen (16 icons), 5) 7 icons ; scrolling from 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 is smooth with any transition effect, but 4 -> 5 lags. 5 -> 4 also lags, but 4 -> 3 -> 2 -> 1 is smooth again. Whaa???? So the issue is around screen 4 with all 16 places full. But in both directions there is a screen with only a few icons. Why does it struggle scrolling to one direction and to the other?

- and a real bug: I press the screen longer because I want to place an icon or widget on it, the grid and the top menu appears. I press the cube in the top right corner, and then: "Sorry! The application Launcher (process com.android.launcher) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." Excerpt from the report: "OutOfMemoryError: bitmap size exceeds VM budget" I use the "Project Vexillum" theme. I will try to send the full report after this post.

- every once in a while it reboots, but under very rare circumstances, when it is plugged in to the USB and I press some button, I don't know the details for that one, sorry :P

Guest Lens_flare

What rom do you use? For launcher exception change vm.heapsize to 64 in build.prop. Other things are common for all users.

Guest sundawg

Ok So Finally i was able to upload 1.5.20 with small changes & tweaks..all the sensor works fine " even proximity sensor on call works fine" added few apps & libs from old stable ver ..all hardware working browser FC fixed...good battery drain.about + 2 days with sync 3g and meduim use...so everyone give it a shot and do let me know .if its fine :P ..esp proximity on call..which i always prefer most.don't know about others

Please manual wipe first in recovery & flash with no sign check

after the first boot please click a2sdgui to make sure data is on sd is highlited and please change the VM heap size to 64 instead 48 your phone will reboot once done you will def see diff it would be much snappy then before...also in liquid setings change the sd cache to 2048 instead 128 . :rolleyes:

Thanks to all 'em dev..esp truecolor..koud..roggin..thepasto...lens..gnufabio..ritchen.dr chase & others if i missed 'em names...

download link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H8RWU6HG

Edited by sundawg

Guest sundawg
If you port the next version I will stop developing.. coz u will replace me :]

lens No way..c'mon all the credit goes to all u guys .i'm just doing some RnD ..lol to see how it works..plus most things i learn from ur vers..so please don't stop porting ..b/w i also did some changes in cm 7.1 nightly 83..its in process of uploading..its even much fast & snappy plus added few apps..including MIUI music apps in cm 7.1:P

Edited by sundawg

Guest sundawg

Guys here is an Amazing theme for the latest miui with original dark theme added up with blue color instead of 'em orange by default..and i'm def loving it..

Give it a try

save the file on your sd.. install it through theme manager..reboot ur phone once ..and see the diff

B/w this isnt my theme..its from the xda dev for n1..i'm using it in my liquid

Download link

http://depositfiles.com/files/uk154dnyz

Guest sicenti
Ok So Finally i was able to upload 1.5.20 with small changes & tweaks..all the sensor works fine " even proximity sensor on call works fine" added few apps & libs from old stable ver ..all hardware working browser FC fixed...good battery drain.about + 2 days with sync 3g and meduim use...so everyone give it a shot and do let me know .if its fine :P ..esp proximity on call..which i always prefer most.don't know about others

Please manual wipe first in recovery & flash with no sign check

after the first boot please click a2sdgui to make sure data is on sd is highlited and please change the VM heap size to 64 instead 48 your phone will reboot once done you will def see diff it would be much snappy then before...also in liquid setings change the sd cache to 2048 instead 128 . :rolleyes:

Thanks to all 'em dev..esp truecolor..koud..roggin..thepasto...lens..gnufabio..ritchen.dr chase & others if i missed 'em names...

download link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H8RWU6HG

megaupload is down, any mirror?

Guest sundawg
the softkey buttons don't function properly..does setcpu cause any issues for this?? or its natural..??

ru talking about my ver? i don't have any softkey issue..but sometime a lil lag in scroll..otherwise very snappy..i don't use setcpu..battery drains fast :P

Guest sundawg
The softkeys are unresponsive..sometimes they work sometimes dont.. (in ur version itself..)

for me def its working fine..b/w did u change vm heap size to 64 in a2sd gui and reboot..and also in liqud settings change to 2048 instead of 128...give it a try...oh b/w is proximity on call working fine for you? like when you are on call screen goes off??

Guest Mr. Extreme
What rom do you use?

MIUI 1.5.20 (English), that's all I know - that's all the phone says... I think I used the last d/l available in this forum thread (not your very last from earlier today, of course). 2.6.29.6 kernel, Mon May 16 11:42:16 CST 2011, if that helps.

For launcher exception change vm.heapsize to 64 in build.prop.

:rolleyes: :P

And I forgot to write down the other annoying thing I found: I set the "notification ringtone" to a default .ogg file it offers, and it plays it when I receive an SMS, but it plays it forever, in an infinite loop. I have to read the message to stop playing the sound.

Now Launcher force closes and throws the aforementioned error even when I try to open the "Tool" folder. But not always... It died 2x-3x in a row, then opened it nicely and smoothly.

Oh, yes, and I cannot kill "Messaging". Both "Advanced Task Killer Free" and "TaskPanel" leave it untouched.

Guest sundawg
MIUI 1.5.20 (English), that's all I know - that's all the phone says... I think I used the last d/l available in this forum thread (not your very last from earlier today, of course). 2.6.29.6 kernel, Mon May 16 11:42:16 CST 2011, if that helps.

:rolleyes: :P

And I forgot to write down the other annoying thing I found: I set the "notification ringtone" to a default .ogg file it offers, and it plays it when I receive an SMS, but it plays it forever, in an infinite loop. I have to read the message to stop playing the sound.

Now Launcher force closes and throws the aforementioned error even when I try to open the "Tool" folder. But not always... It died 2x-3x in a row, then opened it nicely and smoothly.

Oh, yes, and I cannot kill "Messaging". Both "Advanced Task Killer Free" and "TaskPanel" leave it untouched.

well..for continuous playing notification tone s a bug..what u need to do is just change to any of the other tone from the list and reboot your phone..you will not find the annoying continuous notification tone.. <_< ...b/w u can try my ver posted few post above ..all sensors working...

Guest Rajit

@Lens_flare: Don't stop developing at all. You've been doing great! Just pickup a few tips from @sundawg's version. If he manages to get a "very" snappy build, that's good news for us all... :P

@sundawg: The new version coming out tomorrow is SOO tempting.. Loads of exciting stuff. Hope to see ya there :rolleyes: