MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest sir88alex

I've just bought a new Acer Liquid Metal. Before that I used this ROM with an Acer Liquid and really loved the musicplayer and the function which made it possible to control the musicplayer from the lookscreen. Therefor I'm wondering if I can get that musicplayer to run on my Metal? What is i called? Can I download it from Market or any other place?

I also liked the equalizer, think it was called DSP or something, so I ask the same questions as above, where can I download it?

Guest sir88alex

MIUI will come to Metal? That would be just great! I don't understand your last sentence. Can i use the music player in MIUI on my metal? In that case, how do I get that music player?

Guest Lens_flare
MIUI will come to Metal?

Vache's port already exists ;]

Can i use the music player in MIUI on my metal? In that case, how do I get that music player?

No way for stock 2.3.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AcerFerrari

MIUI will come to Metal? That would be just great! I don't understand your last sentence. Can i use the music player in MIUI on my metal? In that case, how do I get that music player?

Actually I've taken it out. Try it!

will upload after I've done my homework xdd

Guest JohnyR21

Check out your apns config.

How do I do that? Once the phone starts up I get a constant "the process com.android.phone has stopped working" until I turn airplane mode on. Ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheShak

How do I do that? Once the phone starts up I get a constant "the process com.android.phone has stopped working" until I turn airplane mode on. Ideas?

Settings -> System -> Mobile Network Settings -> Access Point Names

either edit the ones you have or press /Menu to add new one...

• 4 months later...