MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest zorginho
Right now I have some issues.

Random reboots are frequent, I just disable the OC to see if changes something.

Also, the comcache doesn't works after reboot. didn't have the chance to check if really improve the performance.

I the other hand, I'm having some low memory warnings, Still have like 300 MB free on my ext2 partition, but for some reason keep compsuming te internal memory for install new programs. (have like 20 MB free on internal memory).

If I disable the swap on SD, disable the entire apps-to SD.

use a2sdgui and check if the apps are on sd, if not move them.

Guest The Duke of Hazard

switched back to cm7, because of the continuos fc of browser games and other apps. Even titanium does not work totally properly...bah...also cm7 is terrible to use with prox sensors activated...we still don't have a perfectly working rom WITH NOTIFICATION POWER CONTROL widget.

Yes you have, it's called MIUI 1.3.5 and 1.3.18 (the only difference is the lockscreen).

But it's not Gingerbread :mellow:.

The only reason I don't switch definitely to Ginger's MIUI is that it's not as smooth as the Froyo one (far from that) and not as smooth as CM7 Final.

So I'm waiting for 1.4.29 for Liquid to try it, perhaps it was optimized a bit, after all CM7 became much smoother when it went from RC2 to Final.

That was...fast to say the least.

But unfortunately ufile is a no go for me, it downloads at 3kb/s, 7 hours to download the ROM.

If someone manages to upload the ROM to megaupload or something of that kind it would be great.

Thank you :mellow:

Guest arlong1919
That was...fast to say the least.

But unfortunately ufile is a no go for me, it downloads at 3kb/s, 7 hours to download the ROM.

If someone manages to upload the ROM to megaupload or something of that kind it would be great.

Thank you :mellow:

I am uploading to the 4shared, 23kb/s , :o

Guest Lens_flare

Count of Porters grows for hour to hour :mellow:

Congrats for the first port.

But hey, where this guide that told you how to port?

If this is my guide, write it in thread you were linked before.

So, got it.. flashed and got bootloop.. R you tested it before share?

Guest arlong1919

proximity sensor works fine when test on the hardware check model (*#*#6484#*#*) , but not working on the calling, annoying :mellow: sorry for my poor English

Guest arlong1919
Count of Porters grows for hour to hour :o

Congrats for the first port.

But hey, where this guide that told you how to port?

If this is my guide, write it in thread you were linked before.

So, got it.. flashed and got bootloop.. R you tested it before share?

I am using it and everything works as turecolor version, I just update the rom file(app, framework..) from MIUI 1.4.29 for Htc desire base on the turecolor miui rom, just copy, paste and sign it, :mellow: sorry for my poor English

Guest arlong1919
When I flashed without wiping, it worked. (I forgot to wipe)

But when I reflashed after wiping it went into bootloop.

wipe all ? :mellow:

Guest Lens_flare

My version.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3JM5ZN3W

Prox. Sensor works just like in CM7,will do my best to investigate what's caused this.

At this time, I have 2 vers. In Russia - Acerpc exclusive, kept on multiupload, and this.

Key difference is locale(not language, just locale): this Ver. has an chinese one.

Edited by Lens_flare