MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest mAdkoE

truecolor, everything works fine.I've just changed the sensor libs with eclair one's and the battery drain now is good (about 2% a night in aero mode).

Guest LSteam
truecolor, everything works fine.I've just changed the sensor libs with eclair one's and the battery drain now is good (about 2% a night in aero mode).

for me the battery drain is very high when i use wifi...

are ALL the sensors working with eclair's libs? camcorder and compass also? thanks for your feedback :mellow:

nice rom!

Guest mAdkoE
for me the battery drain is very high when i use wifi...

are ALL the sensors working with eclair's libs? camcorder and compass also? thanks for your feedback :mellow:

nice rom!

yep, everything seem to work well.

Guest ranieri55

how to apply these changes? eclair drain battery ecc ecc

Guest Temur

The Acer Liquid have more Sensors:

- SMB380 3-axis Accelerometer

- MS3C 3-axis Magnetic field sensor

- Light sensor

- Proximity sensor

- Gravity Sensor

- Linear Acceleration Sensor

- Rotation Vector Sensor

(Quadrant Standard -> System Information)

Guest black_dez

mAdkoE,

You can tell more about it?

Edited by black_dez

Guest treyguitar
just download n flashed 1.3.5, compass work fine, can we transfer the work's sensor file to gingerbread?

Sorry for asking such a common question, is 1.3.5 based on froyo?? I wanted to try a stable 2.2 miui, which one should I flash?

Guest TheShak
Sorry for asking such a common question, is 1.3.5 based on froyo?? I wanted to try a stable 2.2 miui, which one should I flash?

Yes, 1.3.5 is froyo and yes it's the best one for 2.2 etc. :mellow:

Guest Alvan Yap

flashed 1.5.6, still no working compass, mean while i founded tat the customize wallpaper of miui typically will display at very low resolution (same problem exist @ 1.3.5), and i cannot download apps from market (the app progress bar will never start)

刷了 1.5.6, 指南针还是用不了,另外自定义墙纸的解像度偏低 (1.3.5也是如此,是miui的问题吗?),市场上的app都下载不�

><

update: the app & mms problem solve after remove the apn setting and create a new apn setting, founded new bug, fancy widget does not work proper on the weather forecast part

app的问题解决了, 但是发现fancy widget的天气预报不能连线显示

Edited by Alvan Yap

Guest fyzz08

I have a problem with this miui. It’s not saving my settings after I restart or simply shutdown the phone. This includes Clock and time settings, GPS, WI-FI, Data, Personal Password (Pattern), Battery Settings (Percentage), Display Settings (Screen Timeout and Animation) and there might be more that I haven’t tested and I’m not using. Every time I power up the phone it’s like the first time, settings above being in default mode.

I flashed it 2 times every time wiping everything.

Second problem I have it’s that the cpu clock is not dropping under 700Mhz even if I close all the apps. Runs normally between 880-920Mhz with Messaging and Status Bar apps only and this is draining battery like hell.

I am waiting for other people to test it and tell if they encounter the first problem and hopefully for a fix.

Guest LSteam

hi truecolor :mellow:

thanks for new release :D

can i flash it without wipe? i have your previous miui atm.

and...please...calibrate the compass ^^

Guest OzanSRC

Could someone give us compatible kernel for OC, Multitouch fix and 3D improvement for MIUI like Chocolate kernel? Or I can ask like this. Does MIUI need those??

Guest zorginho
Could someone give us compatible kernel for OC, Multitouch fix and 3D improvement for MIUI like Chocolate kernel? Or I can ask like this. Does MIUI need those??

Miui already has chocolate kernel. The only thing that the miui needs is the mt fix.

Guest bais

I also had the "No Service" issue and the random lagginess (every 5 seconds, or something like that).

Until it's fixed I just replaced the boot.img of the ROM by the one from the previous one.

(I also flashed the MIUI compcache fix by markII because when I changed the boot.img, the compcache was broken)

Guest TheShak

Is it me or that the 3g/data disconnect after call still happens? I know Truecolor said it's fixed, but I'm still getting this... anyone else?

Thanks

Guest fyzz08
Is it me or that the 3g/data disconnect after call still happens? I know Truecolor said it's fixed, but I'm still getting this... anyone else?

Thanks

Yes after phone call data disconnects. Have to turn connection off then on to work.

Guest spakkkk
What improvements does this bring? I tried to flash it over 1.4.29 and the result was a bootloop... does it only work in 1.5.6?

nop ... bootloop :s