MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest Lens_flare

For me it worked on 1.5.6.

as for CL:

Fixed Mass Storage issues

Added Lagfree Governor

Added lzma support (now boot.img is really small)

Really fast

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest dohongphuc
I also had the "No Service" issue and the random lagginess (every 5 seconds, or something like that).

Until it's fixed I just replaced the boot.img of the ROM by the one from the previous one.

(I also flashed the MIUI compcache fix by markII because when I changed the boot.img, the compcache was broken)

i have same problem :mellow:

Guest hariumie
i have same problem :mellow:

app2sd can't move some app to sd with : Failed to move application. tere is nt enough store space left, what app will delete

Guest newcarco

Hey guys, Im hoping someone can help me here, or give me their input. I really wanna use this ROM, but everytime I flash it, and boot up the phone, I get a force close as soon as it hits the home screen. Once I hit force close, it pops right back up after two seconds. I have tried several times to wipe and then flash again, but same problem...

I even tried a different bin today (4.800.08 one. )

Any idea? Do you know if the 1.5.6 has to be flashed on top of a previous MIUI rom?

Any Help would be greatly appreciated as I really like the look of this rom!

Thanks in advance

Guest Mr.NEW

Dear all,

Anyone have another link to download "2011 05 07 MIUI Liquid 1.5.6 phoenix en signed.zip". I can't download from mediafire.

Thank

New

Guest TheShak
I also had the "No Service" issue and the random lagginess (every 5 seconds, or something like that).

Until it's fixed I just replaced the boot.img of the ROM by the one from the previous one.

(I also flashed the MIUI compcache fix by markII because when I changed the boot.img, the compcache was broken)

Hey guys, Im hoping someone can help me here, or give me their input. I really wanna use this ROM, but everytime I flash it, and boot up the phone, I get a force close as soon as it hits the home screen. Once I hit force close, it pops right back up after two seconds. I have tried several times to wipe and then flash again, but same problem...

I even tried a different bin today (4.800.08 one. )

Any idea? Do you know if the 1.5.6 has to be flashed on top of a previous MIUI rom?

Any Help would be greatly appreciated as I really like the look of this rom!

Thanks in advance

I find that booting up with charger connected produces very strange results as mentioned in the above posts, i.e. no service and FC's on the home screen.

also battery died overnight, 1st time for me in so many months of testing various roms...

Guest umair9001

I didn't get any network when i flashed the update.. (After reflashing the bin and then the 1.5.6)

so flashed the updated CM7 boot.img (radio got to working)

now I am Unable to join to wifi networks..any1 else having the same issue..??

Guest Lens_flare
What does this kernel improves??

Theoretically, this kernel improves sd performance(fixes SD issue) and provide lagfree governor..

not tested at all, just flashed like Proof of Concept :unsure:

For me It's not working as sd fix(maybe it's my SD problem, but on froyo all is ok :[ )

How can I install it?

flash via recovery

does the new ROM (1.5.6 with Android 2.3.4) is the ROM posted in the first post on this topic? Does it works on Liquid A1?

yes

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest umair9001

Instead of the boot.img, try using this..

Pasto said that the signal issue was because of the cache..this patch fixed the cache issue and the signal should be back..

http://www.multiupload.com/G9ZYHD3E7S

Using the new boot.img, i couldn't connect to wifi..

For now, Flash bin, install recovery, flash the new update (1.5.6) and then flash this patch that fixes the cache, all should be well.. :unsure:

Edited by umair9001

Guest umair9001

i think Theres a problem with the cache for this build, doesn't remember the setting, and once u restart, the signal goes again..trying with the new boot.img nw..

Guest MCAlex
Theoretically, this kernel improves sd performance(fixes SD issue) and provide lagfree governor..

not tested at all, just flashed like Proof of Concept :unsure:

For me It's not working as sd fix(maybe it's my SD problem, but on froyo all is ok :[ )

flash via recovery

yes

Thank you so much! (:

Guest sundawg
i think Theres a problem with the cache for this build, doesn't remember the setting, and once u restart, the signal goes again..trying with the new boot.img nw..

All the latest build with 2.3.4 has the issue with cache..lets hope for a fix in the coming updates.. :unsure:

Guest Andi-HH

hey,

how is the battery life with this rom? i don't really like the different style of the MIUI rom, but battery life with other gingerbread roms is not good, so i would try miui again...

is it possible to change the optical style of this rom to a more "standard android style"?

Guest kubrick89
hey,

how is the battery life with this rom? i don't really like the different style of the MIUI rom, but battery life with other gingerbread roms is not good, so i would try miui again...

is it possible to change the optical style of this rom to a more "standard android style"?

You should install Launcher Pro...

Guest N3tieb

Issues i noticed: After call it takes very long for the screen to turn on again (or it crashes), unstable often just crashes, after updating a theme simcard is for a long time not recognized (can happen even without using themeupdates), the 2.3 topbar doesnt blend very well with the white miui bar, camera very laggy (like frameshow), battery drain is very huge!!! 30% in 4 hours is just to much.

Everything else is really great i will be using this rom if the problems above are fixed.

Guest Rajit
hey,

Just install a launcher like ADW, LP or Go and that should do the trick