MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest TheShak
Running 1.5.13, everything is good, but I must say that the launcher is laggy. Back when I was on 1.4.15, the launcher was exceptionally smoothe! I wonder what's wrong..

Have you tried the Truecolor build? I'm currently running LF and it's great with no issues at all!!! Thanks Lens and thanks Raj for the theme link :)

Edit: the only thing i do miss is the Appshare :unsure:

Edited by TheShak

Guest Lens_flare
the only thing i do miss is the Appshare

You can find it out in official english pack from any device.

markII

It's so strange to see you as a user not as porter :unsure:

In my ver. all is ok.. sory don't have much time to do some test with Phoenix's one.

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest fetaboy

When I installed from malez recovery my phone just keep restarting after the boot logo. I did wipe all.

Only with the MIUI roms, other custom roms went through properly.

Any idea?

thx

Guest LSteam
Anyone has problem with softkeys (1.5.13 truecolor) ?

me, with truecolor version.

all fine with LF one :unsure:

Yeah, it's ever good doing nothing

+1

Guest Rajit
Have you tried the Truecolor build? I'm currently running LF and it's great with no issues at all!!! Thanks Lens and thanks Raj for the theme link :)

Edit: the only thing i do miss is the Appshare :unsure:

Im using the LF build as well..

Guest bais

With truecolor's I get problem with softkeys and settings reset after a reboot (Data,Wifi,Brightness...)

With LF I don't get problems with softkeys but after a reboot, I get "No Signal" issue (flashing the cache restore doesn't fix this) and also settings reset.

Guest Lens_flare

Settings reset is miui generic problem, I think. But it's randomatic reset, not after every reboot. What about cache, this is generic problem in latest 2.3.4 :unsure:

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest TheShak
With truecolor's I get problem with softkeys and settings reset after a reboot (Data,Wifi,Brightness...)

With LF I don't get problems with softkeys but after a reboot, I get "No Signal" issue (flashing the cache restore doesn't fix this) and also settings reset.

that's strange about the "no signal" do you think this could radio related? I'm on 05.01.05 and no probs on reboots etc. (yet)

Also this is the first time i've used 2.3.4 rom and the mobile data reconnects automatically after a call :unsure:

Guest Ego.C
Anyone has problem with softkeys (1.5.13 truecolor) ?

Same problem here, required to screen off-on and it will resume normal for a short time

Taiwan based Liquid E

Guest bais

Copying files by USB on GB ROMs works sometimes and sometimes don't.

On every ROM I tried, it worked sometimes and then bugged randomly.

So you should try apps, widgets which mount the SD Card, like multimount sd and probably others I can't remember.

BTW the only solution to my problems with Settings and "No Signal" was to make a weird port my self, using Lens_Flare method (thank you :unsure:), but to use 1.4.29 as a base, which has the old boot.img. (the one without lagfree and compression)

Guest Joooom

I flashed LF MIUI 1.5.13 over 4.008.08 VFIT, the camcorder and compass problems should be a known bugs, but I also encounter USB Mass Storage problem as it moved my files into LOST.DIR. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks.

Guest LSteam
i've released a patch.

thanks, i'll try your version because battery drain in LF version is too high in my opinion...

just a question: can we use your kernel in a cm7 build? maybe changin ramdisk...

because it as all hw working and the battery drain is good...

howevare...cm7 kernel works on miui (because LS version uses it, right?) so i think that it can work...

sorry if i said stupid things :unsure:

EDIT: mmm...still having softkeys issue with your version... :)

Edited by LSteam

Guest Lens_flare
i'll try your version because battery drain in LF version is too high in my opinion...

It's related more to your battery neither than my port :]

can we use your kernel in a cm7 build?

As we can use CM's kernel in miui, I think it's possible.

Guest truecolor
thanks, i'll try your version because battery drain in LF version is too high in my opinion...

just a question: can we use your kernel in a cm7 build? maybe changin ramdisk...

because it as all hw working and the battery drain is good...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as you like

howevare...cm7 kernel works on miui (because LS version uses it, right?) so i think that it can work...

sorry if i said stupid things :unsure:

EDIT: mmm...still having softkeys issue with your version... :)

softkeys works fine for me. :P

Guest LSteam
It's related more to your battery neither than my port :]

As we can use CM's kernel in miui, I think it's possible.

with truecolor version my battery last 1.5/2 x more :unsure:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as you like

sorry if i said stupid things ;)

EDIT: mmm...still having softkeys issue with your version... :o

softkeys works fine for me. :P

it's better then previous...but if you press repeatedly a softkey with high speed sometimes it doesn't work... in LF version my keys always vibrate :)

anyway, thanks to both :P