MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest LSteam

@truecolor / LS

i'm trying to do some mix :) but my wifi stopped working... says "Error" in settings and "Failed to load wifi driver"... any hint? where is wifi driver (***.ko file?) located? thanks :unsure:

Guest truecolor
@truecolor / LS

i'm trying to do some mix :) but my wifi stopped working... says "Error" in settings and "Failed to load wifi driver"... any hint? where is wifi driver (***.ko file?) located? thanks :unsure:

wifi driver already included in softkey patch package.

Guest LSteam
wifi driver already included in softkey patch package.

after apply your patch my wifi stopped working...

then i take bcm4329.ko from the full release and i replace my system/lib/modules/bcm4329.ko with the "old" (from the full release) one and now my wifi is working fine :unsure:

so i think that your patch break wifi...but today i did too many experiment so something might have gone wrong... anyway...do some checks :)

sorry for my bad english...

Guest truecolor
after apply your patch my wifi stopped working...

then i take bcm4329.ko from the full release and i replace my system/lib/modules/bcm4329.ko with the "old" (from the full release) one and now my wifi is working fine :unsure:

so i think that your patch break wifi...but today i did too many experiment so something might have gone wrong... anyway...do some checks :)

sorry for my bad english...

I just test it again, and it is works fine for me,i don't known why.

:P

Guest sundawg

does app2sd work in the new build ?truecolor? or should i flash darktremor script zip? and what about proximity sensor? does the phone turns off when placed close to the ear on call? thanks again. :unsure:

Guest Temur

sometimes goes 3g (Internet) off, then I need to "toggle" (notifications) "Data" off and make again on, then the internet over 3G work again. (internet if G/3G/E/H symbols are green, then it goes, but when the turn gray, it's not more often. only if you turn internet off and on again, it works again.)

and after a call today, went out of my display and not again, I have taken battery out and in again made ​​to start the mobile phone.

with the program "Sensor Test / Plot" from the market (free) works all sensors great, but not in games or Compass-programms. I think they are not linked properly or something? (I have no idea ^ ^)

The program "Sensor Test / Plot" stands for Voltage: 4.0 V , I read somewhere that one even 883mhz to 1.3 V can do. maybe that's why empty battery faster than other roms.

(gTranslate xD sry^^)

but the rom and the speed is great!

EDIT: i use a2sd+ with dlavik to ext2 too (why blackscreen after call today?)

Edited by Temur

Guest ronhks
sometimes goes 3g (Internet) off, then I need to "toggle" (notifications) "Data" off and make again on, then the internet over 3G work again. (internet if G/3G/E/H symbols are green, then it goes, but when the turn gray, it's not more often. only if you turn internet off and on again, it works again.)

and after a call today, went out of my display and not again, I have taken battery out and in again made ​​to start the mobile phone.

with the program "Sensor Test / Plot" from the market (free) works all sensors great, but not in games or Compass-programms. I think they are not linked properly or something? (I have no idea ^ ^)

The program "Sensor Test / Plot" stands for Voltage: 4.0 V , I read somewhere that one even 883mhz to 1.3 V can do. maybe that's why empty battery faster than other roms.

(gTranslate xD sry^^)

but the rom and the speed is great!

EDIT: i use a2sd+ with dlavik to ext2 too (why blackscreen after call today?)

I experienced today a same things, but i have only the 1.4.29(2011.04.30). I will install the this newest (1.5.13) now. Do You experinced with that (1.5.13) version?

And I experienced also the original android launcer stop so often (like 10 times per a day). Is there anybody how know any solutions for this?

Guest elgubbo
I experienced today a same things, but i have only the 1.4.29(2011.04.30). I will install the this newest (1.5.13) now. Do You experinced with that (1.5.13) version?

And I experienced also the original android launcer stop so often (like 10 times per a day). Is there anybody how know any solutions for this?

i can only tell about the FC of the launcher (low ram of A1?)

you could try using swap or compcache.

Guest Temur

yes, I have this experienced with miui 1.5.13.

my launcher stop rarely, I use compcache over liquidsettings.

I think, liquid a1 has to little ram for the miui launcher. if you could compress the

graphics more, as with opera

mini, the launcher would be

much faster and would need

less ram.

Guest LSteam
I just test it again, and it is works fine for me,i don't known why.

;)

you'right...it was my fault (didn't wipe dalvik cache)

really apologize, sorry for the waste of time :unsure:

now all is good and battery drain is almost perfect :) we really try this kernel with cm7 build...

so now only issues are compass and proximity, nice job :P

Guest TheShak
so now only issues are compass and proximity, nice job :unsure:

I think it's just compass, proximty works o.k. (using LF version)

Guest vosal1989

Guys I converted for my blog the german laguage pack for the last LF version for liquid .

A follower of my blog test it, and says that work well.

Becouse i know that isn't easy to found the german language pack araund the web i think to post it here for try to help the people who search for it .

german langauge pack

Guest Temur
Guys I converted for my blog the german laguage pack for the last LF version for liquid .

A follower of my blog test it, and says that work well.

Becouse i know that isn't easy to found the german language pack araund the web i think to post it here for try to help the people who search for it .

german langauge pack

thank you I was looking for it. :unsure:

Guest dohongphuc

please help me,

I tried to install this newest rom (v1.5.13) but like previous versions, I got the same result: "no services" on the phone

I tried to install path : cm7_cached_restored but it it still failed

do you know what happened to me?

Guest Devils-Haven

hey just tried this and its seems slightly slow ui, currently i am on leo gingerbread rom

to install this i went into recovery did a full wipe, installed the latest miui 1.5.13 rom, rebooted, then shut down rebooted back to recovery mode and applied the kernel fix for the touch buttons

is this the correct way of doing things?

tried multiple times, and system is unstable and sluggish(not over clocking)

ohh owner of acer liquid e(fido) 512mb

Edited by Devils-Haven

Guest Dario93

A suggestion for truecolor in next release :unsure: A lot of a1 users are experiencing many launcher force closes due to the low amount of RAM. There's a way to avoid this, just by modifying build.prop : instead of "32 m" value in the line "ro.dalvik.vm" (or something similar) write 24 and launcher won't force close anymore :)

Guest Rajit
A suggestion for truecolor in next release :unsure: A lot of a1 users are experiencing many launcher force closes due to the low amount of RAM. There's a way to avoid this, just by modifying build.prop : instead of "32 m" value in the line "ro.dalvik.vm" (or something similar) write 24 and launcher won't force close anymore :)

Thank you soo much. But dario, is it possible to optimize the ram usage on liquid. There is a memory leak. If my phone has been on for some hours and if I start playing music through PlayerPro and then try swtiching to other apps whlie the music is playing, apps start getting killed at random. I have to reboot the phone to gain a fair amount of memory then.

Guest TheShak

thanks Dario, do you mean dalvik.vm.heapsize= ??

in the 1.5.13 it's set at 48m so this should be set at 24m ??

cheers