Latest M2D for OMNIA

Guest greendelle

Guest greendelle

I'd install it and works. i install flash 7 and m2dc to customize the tabs. when back to home screen it says tap to launch touchflo, after tapping it loads then nothing hapens, says tap here to launch touchflo again. HELP!

Guest andrew.mazlim
i can't reaarange the tabs

Oh, my! Since you're using OCK's LITE roms... why in the earth don't you flashing the damn M2D rom of OCK's??? It's not "heavy" (with extra apps).

Guest greendelle
Oh, my! Since you're using OCK's LITE roms... why in the earth don't you flashing the damn M2D rom of OCK's??? It's not "heavy" (with extra apps).

olready flashed those but since they have installed jbled i can't use my jbed. the ultralite rom doesn't have it on the rom so jbed is playable on it with fullscreen and sound. now, what i do is make my own cab. i download the one from ocks, other from omniarom.com and select files that are working. now it's working. had m2dv2 and wad wm7 on my device.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Manila 2D Touchflo = M2D 2.0.2016.3224 All-in-one OCK :excl:

i have installed this cab but in the  home tab I can't ubdate the weather, and in setting tab, wallpapr and "location"  don't work...   

Edited by _Carlo