Which Internet Browser do you use on your mobile?

Guest sakisds

Guest sakisds

Since I realized there are a couple of options about an Internet browser for our devices, I would like to ask your opinion.

So, as the title says, which web browser do you use on your mobile on regular basis?

Personally, I use Opera Mobile 10. Responsive UI, syncing with desktop browser, basic javascript support. I could use some more speed in rendering.

What do you use?

Guest Freezy1982
Since I realized there are a couple of options about an Internet browser for our devices, I would like to ask your opinion.

So, as the title says, which web browser do you use on your mobile on regular basis?

Personally, I use Opera Mobile 10. Responsive UI, syncing with desktop browser, basic javascript support. I could use some more speed in rendering.

What do you use?

I was on Opera 10 also since two weeks... Nice one indeed - but I changed to the Mini one - a bit faster than Opera 10 (I think) and more responsiveness...

m0o5 showed me a Screeny of the new Version of UCWeb.. looks good as well - the last Version I tested was also really fast... Maybe I will test the new Version soon :)

Conclusion: Speed speed speed, is all a browser need :D (I think). On mobile you want to check things "Quick & Dirty" and don't view Images at Full Res :D

GreeZ!

Freezy1982

Guest Princeagarwal

i use the opera mini 5.1 , its the most user friendly along with fast sped and touch friendly interface, the opera mobile is smwat laggy in cmparison so its used only when dwnloading content from filesharing sites since it partially supports flash, opera 8.65 is the best for dwnloading files since it supports resuming the paused dwnloads, even frm megaupload, fr small dwnloads ucweb is really good

1 more thing that i suggest is the handyget dwnlder , it splits the dwnload into 4 parts and is therefore really fast, it fully integrates with i.e. so its handy to use

Guest Sumit Bhardwaj

My primary browser is set to Opera Mini. For most sites where I only need to view content, it works great and fast. For others, and for downloading software, I user Opera 10. And for websites that require device detection, I use IE. Plus, for some sites, IE is the only choice otherwise they dont work. So I use a combo, like many others, in this order :

Opera Mini > Opera 10 > IE

After years of Opera Mini as main browser I just recently switched to UCWeb. Haven't looked back yet. :D

So that would be : UCWeb > uZard > IE . ZetaKey & Opera Mini are also installled.

I tried NetFront some time ago, did not like it. Dorothy & Iris browsers are on my to-test list.

well when we need browsing , we need speed , full page as in desktop, good resolution,

well i use opera mini , i dont like opera mobile , as its not that much responsive ,

i love the ie ..i think uzad ,, but not happy with it ,

can some one tell me which browser has best flash support ,

it means so much to me...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ppcoldtimer

So I see Opera Mini and UCWEB. I personally hate Opera Mobile. Can someone tell me how to remove Opera as my default and add one of the others on my HTC Touch Pro 2. I am on MinMo6.1.

• 1 month later...
Guest jrtancinco

Guys, try out Iris Browser 1.1.9 by Torch Mobile. It's a webkit based mobile browser (same one used by Android, Safari & Blackberry browsers). It's the only mobile browser for WM that passed a 100/100 on Acid3 test. This is my priority browser right now, next is Opera Mini 5.1, Opera Mobile 10 & Pocket IE. But after using Iris, I almost never use Opera & PIE anymore. Too bad Torch Mobile stopped development for this browser since being bought by RIM (Blackberry), but hey, who develops anything for WinMo 6.5 these days anyway? Even Opera stopped development while Symbian still recieved Mini 6 and Mobile 11.

A little trivia, do you know why Blackberry Torch is named as it is? It's because of it's mobile browser. Guess who developed it.

• 4 weeks later...