Thinking of buying a SF

Guest 325i

I bought a Orange SF when they first came out but returned it shortly after as it was faulty.

At the time, I really liked the phone but felt at times it was slightly jerky and lagy at times. I know its a cheap phone and these things are to occur. Just to mention, I was running the r3 Rom at the time.

So the question is, will the phone be any better if I buy it again as the phone now comes with 2.2. Also there are so many Roms now inc 2.3.

Thanks

Guest Azurren
I bought a Orange SF when they first came out but returned it shortly after as it was faulty.

At the time, I really liked the phone but felt at times it was slightly jerky and lagy at times. I know its a cheap phone and these things are to occur. Just to mention, I was running the r3 Rom at the time.

So the question is, will the phone be any better if I buy it again as the phone now comes with 2.2. Also there are so many Roms now inc 2.3.

Thanks

As far as I am aware the Orange version comes with 2.1 (Although the 2.2 roms here are almost 100% :D)

But it is a decent phone all the same, can't get better for the price

Guest Phoenix Silver
Ok cheers, so I presume the custom 2.2 Roms are much better than stock 2.1 in terms of performance?

it's night and day

seems a different phone 2X expensive