Just ordered a Defy via dealsite

Guest Weirdo109

Guest Weirdo109

I've just taken the plunge and ordered the Defy.

I currently have the Pulse which I have been very pleased with.

It's running a custom firmware and the force closes are getting more and more frequent and frustrating.

So I'm going to wipe it and give it to one of my kids.

I got the Defy using a deal posted on hotukdeals website

Hotukdeals Motorola Defy Deal

Fingers crossed it'll turn up tomorrow and the wife is in to sign for it.

I aslo saw an ad for the phone on the TV last night which I was quite surprised by.

Guest Weirdo109
You wont be dissapointed I came from the pulse this is loads better

1.2ghz

Multi touch

Froyo

Plays every game

Good camera

waterproof !!! Its ace

Can't wait mate, just had the confermation email from Phones4U that it's been despatched. Need to get onto Virgin to get my PAC number.

You mention Froyo

Is it worth me waiting a little while for the official or should I just jump in.

It frustrated me with the pulse that you lost all your info and settings when doing an update, is this still the same with newer versions of android.

i.e. if I update to unofficial Froyo now and then want the official when it comes out will I have to wipe the phone?.

:huh: :)

Guest onlinejobwork
You wont be dissapointed I came from the pulse this is loads better

1.2ghz

Multi touch

Froyo

Plays every game

Good camera

waterproof !!! Its ace

Huu :huh:

Well its 800 MHz, Suppilied with 2.1 (that;t not froyo) Froyo Announced for Q2 2011, The Camera is worst I have ever seen in any Mobile specially in 5 Mega range ( I tried more than 100 pics with deifferent situation and settings), its Water Resistant NOT Water proof, Except Camera and no AMOLED or OLED scrren everything is fine and I loved it

Urvish

Guest Rickardo
Huu :huh:

Well its 800 MHz

Yes as stock, but easily overclocked! That is what add.thebadd was referring to.

Suppilied with 2.1 (that;t not froyo) Froyo Announced for Q2 2011

Again, as stock, but how many people buy an Android phone, especially those on here and stick to stock?

The Camera is worst I have ever seen in any Mobile specially in 5 Mega range ( I tried more than 100 pics with deifferent situation and settings)

Really? I briefly had a Wildfire and Defy is better (and I don't mean it was because of Wildfire's QVGA screen), also better than my wife's LG with 5 megapixel and Shnieder-Kruezak lens and way better than my Touch Pro2 (alright, I know this was 3.2 megapixels, but you did say Defy's was worst you had ever seen! :)