Installing beta2 with updates via script file in ubuntu!

Guest adaze
I have the same problem, I've updated the 2D3D with rapids but still the same crashing. If I use haret from the o2, will this overwrite the ext4 installation?

I still seem to be failing with this, tried copying the /system folder from the 2D3D update but still crashes after IPC transfer. Just tried new install, still not working....

I'm obviously missing something very obvious!

EDIT: In fact when I try running haret from o2beta folder it trys to mount on dev/block/mmcblk0p5 on /sdcard... where can I change this?

Edited by adaze

• 4 weeks later...
Guest juvelaen

i'm having trouble in installing gparted..

got message " E: can not located "

i tried using disk utility... and now got 7,7 GB unlocated..

please give solution...

tx.

• 1 month later...
Guest haze028

Ok... so i'm STILL trying to do an install to my storage... two days later

No mater what i've tried so far ubuntu seems to have emense trouble trying to copy from one partition to the ext4. If I can't get it working today I'm giving up on this install method. I do have a question before I call it quits though....

When i'm setting up the partitions i've always left the 512mb partition that was on there alone, I assumed it's the WiMo partition. Is this correct, or should i be deleting all partitions, including the 512mb, before creating the new ones....

* The 512mb shows in MiniTool as a logical partition of unknown type, gparted picks it up as an extended fat partition.

Guest Ngage

For guys, which can't start Froyo with ext4.

Switch your partition to ext3, immediately noproblem. In my case, I can't start Froyo with ext4, but with ext3 is a beautifully poem.

By the way, when i installed with automatic, my PC show, the created partition with hared is ext2, not ext4.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...