FLB-Froyo G2 for ZTE Blade discussion & help thread

Guest Simon O

Guest Saransh Agarwal

The camera and video are showing lines and checks even the videos on internet are showing thes weard transparent lines

Guest jhonny2
The camera and video are showing lines and checks even the videos on internet are showing thes weard transparent lines

Camera app doing the same on my blade. Black horizontal and vertical lines appearing both on preview and on video !

Edited by jhonny2

Guest Qwertzycoatl
Camera app doing the same on my blade. Black horizontal and vertical lines appearing both on preview and on video !

I believe this is due to the VM heap size.

you can either edit build.prop or download the tool from the forum (somewhere) taht lets you do all of it from a handy app inside the OS.

See if that helps you out.

Guest Luke_I

Hi all!

I can't install Smart Dialer ZTE, it gives me an error when I install it.

To install I reboot in recovery mode and install update.

Is it corrupted?

thanks!

Luca

Guest Matthew Ferguson

Hey, I built the zte dialer into a completelu fresh install of r10b, and get an acore forceclose from the dialer, so there's skme issue here.

Guest Saransh Agarwal
I believe this is due to the VM heap size.

you can either edit build.prop or download the tool from the forum (somewhere) taht lets you do all of it from a handy app inside the OS.

See if that helps you out.

Man sry bt i m nt into technology pls cn u xplain me in detail or in a systematic way

Guest Qwertzycoatl
Man sry bt i m nt into technology pls cn u xplain me in detail or in a systematic way

Download This

Install it and it gives you simple options for changing what you need to change for the VM heap size.

Remember to reboot afterwards :(

Edited by Qwertzycoatl

Guest Saransh Agarwal
Download This

Install it and it gives you simple options for changing what you need to change for the VM heap size.

Remember to reboot afterwards :(

By how much to change the value? ??

Guest Qwertzycoatl
By how much to change the value? ??

You will need to experiment.

The default value is 32

Some people report good results with 24

Start there.

There is a guide somewhere for editing build.prop directly though (didn't know that app had gone paid :( )

Guest Saransh Agarwal
You will need to experiment.

The default value is 32

Some people report good results with 24

Start there.

There is a guide somewhere for editing build.prop directly though (didn't know that app had gone paid :roll

C'est parfait!!!

Thnx man its fine on 56m

Thnk u very much

Edited by Saransh Agarwal

Guest Redflake

Early Orange SF with oled screen and 3.2m camera.

No probs with lines on camera and video. Wifi also works great on this rom r10b.

Did clean install and restored apps with titanium.

:(

Guest supermies123
WiFi cannot connect to my ADSL/Wlan box anymore. In earlier version of FLB Froyo it worked fine. Also AFTER I tried WiFi, 3G data connection isn't working at all anymore. It worked before messing with the WiFi connection. :\

I wiped and installed again. Now WiFi working. My bad!

Guest ogilviea

Return of the superuser woes! :(

Having experienced some superuser weirdness with r9b (see previous thread), I upgraded to r10b last night (no wipe) plus the extras package. Everything looked fantastic. Wifi rock solid, superuser working perfectly, etc. Then tonight... superuser hang again, and the version of su (reported in the superuser app) shown as "v%s" again. (Even worse, I've also had two crash/reboots too: time to abandon SetCPU methinks...)

Rebooted in recovery mode and installed the r10b "update" fix. Superuser back working again. Will report if the problem happens again. Is there any diagnostic information I can collect to help debug the problem?

Just reporting this in case others are seeing similar problems on r10b...

Guest Frankish
Is it possible to disable the new power widget in the notification area?

Yeah take a services.jar from an older version of FLB. Although it could revert some other fixes...?

Guest targetbsp

I've had superuser problems in autostarts, root explorer and ad free with 10 and the 10b patch applied. They seem rarer though - dunno if that's true or just luck.

I've also still got the occasional time where my wifi is enabled but my router has randomly been set to disabled and I have to click it and click connect.

Guest ogilviea
Return of the superuser woes! :(

Will report if the problem happens again. Is there any diagnostic information I can collect to help debug the problem?

Second time in one evening :( - same symptoms.

Guest toge64

will you be updating 10b to be 100% compatible with Clockwork 3.0.0.6 flibble? hearing lots of mixed reports about flashing your ROMs with 3.0.0.6 (incompatibility, not wiping properly etc.)

Edited by toge64

Guest SqueakyG
Use the Gingerbread theme from the 1st post in the old topic (ISTR it disables the power widget?)

http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...-for-zte-blade/

The question is, why would you want to? It's SOOO useful :(

The choice of things on the power widget is not what I want. It doesn't toggle data, and I don't even know what the SD card icon means.

Instead I have Widgetsoid set up with widgets to toggle precisely all the things I want. Also, I actually don't want the notification area crowded with a power widget.

So I used the Gingerbread theme before it was updated.

Guest Simon O
will you be updating 10b to be 100% compatible with Clockwork 3.0.0.6 flibble? hearing lots of mixed reports about flashing your ROMs with 3.0.0.6 (incompatibility, not wiping properly etc.)

It works fine with Clockwork 3.0.0.6. The problem is the version of clockwork provided through ROM Manager which doesn't work right on the blade. Use Sebastian404s version or Tom_Gs instead.