Too many tablets and I don't know where to start....

Guest Gman7

Guest Gman7

OK as everyone knows there has been a release on a new tablet yesterday, I have to say I like the look off and apparently won't be more expensive than the old one. But having looked at the Xoom...(I think that's it's name) I have to say I like the look of it more, especially the widgets and tabs when browsing. I want to know the best tablets out there with plenty of apps so I don't feel like I'm missing out and with a long battery life...what are people's opinions? I've been looking and I just can't decide and don't even know where to start!

Guest baldoski
OK as everyone knows there has been a release on a new tablet yesterday, I have to say I like the look off and apparently won't be more expensive than the old one. But having looked at the Xoom...(I think that's it's name) I have to say I like the look of it more, especially the widgets and tabs when browsing. I want to know the best tablets out there with plenty of apps so I don't feel like I'm missing out and with a long battery life...what are people's opinions? I've been looking and I just can't decide and don't even know where to start!

I think LG is set to release a new tablet that will give IPad a stiff competition.

Maybe you should wait for it.

I can't remember its commercial release name though.

Edited by baldoski