TOP Vega Games

Guest Minimonkey

Guest Minimonkey

Though I'd create this post to put mainly the best games for the Vega on it, not just every game.

I will start of with the usual games that everyone probably already has or should have!

ANGRY BIRDS - These Birds are V Angry! - Angry birds / Angry Birds Rio / Angry Birds Seasons

WORMS - Works Very well on the Vega, Can't get the Little one off it! - Worms May need this: http://android.modaco.com/content/software...nload-data-fix/ (Use the Spare Parts app to uncheck "Compatibility Mode" and you then should find it's full screen. Will need to reboot.)

SAMURAI II (THD) - Very Nice Graphics! - Samurai II May need this: https://android.modaco.com/content/advent-v...ega-eventually/ (The Makers are working on an update for the Advent Vega)

FRUIT NINJA (THD) - Bad Screen Response for some users - Fruit Ninja

Added by users:

Dungeon Defenders (THD) - Brilliant on the Vega - Dungeon Defenders / Second Wave

Gun Bros - Gun Bros

Stupid Zombies - Stupid Zombies

Penguin 1 - Classic - Penguin 1

Air Attack (THD) - Addictive! Air Attack HD - Air Attack HD Lite

Backbreaker (THD) - Backbreaker

Super Mario 64/Mario Kart - Classic games - N64 Emulator

Majesty: Fantasy Kingdom Sim - Majesty: Fantasy Kingdom Sim

Spectral Souls (Tegra Support) - Spectral Souls

Mortal Skies (Tegra Support) - Mortal Skies

Pro Evolution 2011 - Great game well worth a play - Pro Evolution 2011

Pool break Pro - Looks amazing on the Vega and also includes snooker and carrom. All with online multiplayer - Pool break Pro

Rocket bunnies - Works great - Rocket Bunnies

Monster Madness (Tegra Support) - Works well, a little difficult to get used to the controls - Monster Madness

Leo's RC Simulator - Leo's RC Simulator

Cordy - Controls are very friendly, graphics are also really nice - Cordy

Mahjongg Builder - works very well on the Vega, nice display with good tiles and plenty of game choices - Mahjongg Builder

Agent Demo- Agent Demo

Vendetta Online (Tegra Support) - Vendetta Online

Guerrilla Bob THD - Gorilla Bob THD / Gorilla Bob THD lite

Walkabout - Very nice graphics and game play and plays full screen on VEGA - Full Version / Lite Version

Hardwood Solitaire IV (Tegra Support) - Touch interface is great! Graphics are spot on too. Lots of game modes. - Hardwood Solitaire IV

250+ Solitaire- Very Nice, free and looks great on Vega also works well both portrait and landscape - 250+ Solitaire

Tiki Golf 3D - Works great and looks Fab - Tiki Golf 3D Free / Tiki Golf 3D

Paradise Island - Sims game plays well on the Vega - Paradise Island

Pinball (THD) - Problems downloading from market (Vegacomb Works)- Pinball THD

Chalk Ball - Very simple to play. But beware, it can become devilishly tricky and very addictive - Chalk Ball Full / Chalk Ball Lite

Riptide GP (Exclusively for Tegra) - The game is really fun, and has the best graphics in an android game to date (and it runs smoothly) - Riptide GP / Riptide GP Demo

Robotek - Looks great and plays well - Robotek

Farm Tower HD(Tegra 2, THD compatible) - Good game for all ages - Farm Tower HD

Plants vs Zombies - Works brilliantly, no lag but graphics a bit low res imo - Plants vs Zombies / Amazon APP Store

Flight Director (Lite) - Harbor Master/Google Maps - Flight Director Lite

Age of Zombies - Age of Zombies

Galaxy On Fire 2 (THD) - Excellent game and good graphics - Galaxy On Fire 2 THD

Cut the rope - It works really well and does make you think (portrait) - Cut the Rope Cut the Rope (Ad Free)

Myth Defense - Works a treat and plays really well - Myth Defense / Myth Defense Free

Bouncy Mouse - Fun slingshot style game with extra bounce - Bouncy Mouse

Sprinkle - great game, highly recommended - Sprinkle

Arma II: Firing Range (THD) - Quite cool initially graphics good but gameplay a little repetetive, good for those who like online leader boards - Arma II: Firing Range THD

Star Legends - Very cool game from the makers of Pocket Legends, worth a look if you like sci-fi mmo's . Works very well on Vega - Star Legends

Cyberlords - Arcology FREE - Short but fun, reminds of old amiga games but with touch screen - Cyberlords - Arcology FREE

*Some games have free demo versions*

*NVIDIA Tegra Zone: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.n...e=search_result

Games that work full-screen: http://android.modaco.com/content/advent-v...rk-full-screen/

*Asphalt 5 - Version 3.1.8 Works Fullscreen on the Vega. Plays well just a little jerky, guess it just needs the tegra support.*

Use your Wii Remote with games! Rwiimote Works very well with N64 Emulator (Mario Kart!)

ROMs for N64 emulator Game List Try DopeRoms.

*Gameloft Games: http://android.modaco.com/content-page/325...s-work/page/20/ / Gameloft Games on the Market

Toddlers Games: Toddlers Games

Game Controllers for Wii: Game Controllers

Playstation Suite Coming to Tegra devices: http://www.engadget.com/2011/03/11/playsta...ames-coming-to/

Soon to be added to list:

post-792849-1302710063_thumb.jpg

Edited by Minimonkey

Guest premieral

whats great is very subjective, one mans meat and all that but i love:-

Stupid Zombies , even better than angry birds imho

Penguin I , very simple but highly entertaining

Air attack, great graphics and good control

Edited by premieral

Guest Minimonkey
If ever a thread was doomed to failure :(

If ever you posted something positive.... :(

(Comment retracted)

Edited by Minimonkey

Guest simonta
If ever you posted something positive.... :(

Hmmm, I believe that a little trawl through these fora might give you the answer to that.

I wasn't being negative, just that "only the best games" is entirely subjective.

Good luck anyway, and I'll ignore your impertinence young padawan.

Edited by simonta

Guest Minimonkey
Airattack hd is pretty good i think when the full game is launch next week i will buy that one.

Nice game think I will invest too.

Guest schprlock
Airattack hd is pretty good i think when the full game is launch next week i will buy that one.

It would be and I would definitely buy it too if it supported the Zeemote, or at least a keyboard. This way is just eye candy that you have to move your fingers or tilt the tablet to watch...

Guest gorman81
Poolbreak 3D - looks amazing on the Vega and also includes snooker and carrom. All with online multiplayer

Poolbreak 3d is a brilliant game - But - doesn't work properly on all vegas.

On mine, the screen goes black when the shot is taken and flickers when changing the direction of the cue.

Most of the times the only way to getn the screen back is to re-start

Thank goodness you can try it first.

Regards

Guest jastonas

Fruit ninja THD is crap on the vega. Touchscreen doesnt work!! Finger response is bad, trace of finger swipe is even worse!!!

Fruit ninja normal works fine. Running 1.09 pauls rom

Guest Shaizer
Poolbreak 3d is a brilliant game - But - doesn't work properly on all vegas.

On mine, the screen goes black when the shot is taken and flickers when changing the direction of the cue.

Most of the times the only way to getn the screen back is to re-start

Thank goodness you can try it first.

Regards

Hmm I've never come across this issue, I did hear of it before though but I think they updated the 3D graphics support or something and now it works fine on the vega (On 1.08 with r8 installed)

Fruit ninja THD is crap on the vega. Touchscreen doesnt work!! Finger response is bad, trace of finger swipe is even worse!!!

Fruit ninja normal works fine. Running 1.09 pauls rom

Fruit ninja normal for me didn't look or feel good on the vega, and the THD version looks great but yeh the swiping isnt as great as on iPad. I've only played on the iPad once and it is amazingly smooth (what £400 gets you) but the Vega version isnt too bad for £150 less, If you're used to playing fruit ninja on iPad then you will be dissapointed with the Vega's touch responsiveness.

If ever a newbie standed a chance on his first post, Hard work. Sorry I wont bother anymore.

Look the simple fact is that there isnt any point in starting multiple threads on the same subject ... Otherwise forums end up being a complete mess ...

Its not worth getting annoyed about, just trying to make the forums a bit more organised

Guest Minimonkey
Look the simple fact is that there isnt any point in starting multiple threads on the same subject ... Otherwise forums end up being a complete mess ...

Its not worth getting annoyed about, just trying to make the forums a bit more organised

Was trying to organise the best games for the Vega, not just every game. Guess I failed sorry.