TOP Vega Games

Guest Minimonkey

Guest jastonas
Was trying to organise the best games for the Vega, not just every game. Guess I failed sorry.

Its a good idea if you are willing to keep first post organised... and maybe add coments. For example, fruitninja thd works but screen response performs uber bad

Guest Minimonkey
Its a good idea if you are willing to keep first post organised... and maybe add coments. For example, fruitninja thd works but screen response performs uber bad

Cheers Jastonas just the motivation I needed, will add comments as well. Thanks!

Updated with links

Edited by Minimonkey

Guest jastonas
So is this thread not good enough : http://android.modaco.com/content/advent-v...rk-full-screen/

Or do we have to create yet another games thread .... :(

That thread does not have a first organised post. This does :(

If it can be maintained, it will be great for Vega users. Feedback is needed though I guess...

Rocket bunnies work great also. https://market.android.com/details?id=com.D...v.RocketBunnies

Guest jastonas

The link you have for this game get me to penguin 1 classic. After some search, I could not find any Air Attack THD, only AirAttack HD lite (pro version not available yet). Guess this is the game you wanted to link to and yes, it actually works fine. My finger hurts though after 1 hour of playing :(:P:P

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.A...e=search_result

Guest Minimonkey
The link you have for this game get me to penguin 1 classic. After some search, I could not find any Air Attack THD, only AirAttack HD lite (pro version not available yet). Guess this is the game you wanted to link to and yes, it actually works fine. My finger hurts though after 1 hour of playing :(:P:P

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.A...e=search_result

Updated Cheers!

Guest Alex foster

Hello All

I have just downloaded worms for my vega, but i cannot get it to run in full screen, it keeps running in a small window. Its the size of a mobile phone screen.

Have i just blown 2 squids

Guest schprlock

I tried Airattack HD Lite. I was really happy when I saw the option "Joypad" in the menu. So I switched on my Zeemote and changed the Input Method to "Bluez IME". It was looking promising, when I tried to navigate the menus with the Zeemote and it worked fine. I started the game only to see a crappy on-screen joypad impersonation. Uninstalled. I'm gonna wait for "All My Enemies" to work properly, and that's where my money is going.

Really, I can't understand how people play action games with touch screens and accelerometers and the general opinion is still that smartphones will replace consoles. Nothing replaces hardware controls, and I will keep my Galaxy S and my Vega for strategy games (Majesty is amazing!) and emulators, and I'll just stay off platformers and action games until [more] developers start implementing remotes and keyboards.

Guest Minimonkey
Hello All

I have just downloaded worms for my vega, but i cannot get it to run in full screen, it keeps running in a small window. Its the size of a mobile phone screen.

Have i just blown 2 squids

You have 15 mins to get a refund just go back into the market to get it. (Will update post)

Edited by Minimonkey

Guest Alex foster
You have 15 mins to get a refund just go back into the market to get it. (Will update post)

Hmm, thanks but how come other people have it working?

Please help......thanks

Guest Minimonkey
Hmm, thanks but how come other people have it working?

Please help......thanks

Found this:

Use the Spare Parts app to uncheck "Compatibility Mode" and you then should find it's full screen. Will need to reboot.

Let me know if it works.

Guest Alex foster
Found this:

Use the Spare Parts app to uncheck "Compatibility Mode" and you then should find it's full screen. Will need to reboot.

Let me know if it works.

One word "legend" thats fixed it. Thanks so much

Guest gattor

Today I've found quite a nice game Leo's RC Simulator. Works on full screen.

Second one is Cordy, works on full screen, controls is very friendly, graphics is also really nice.

Edited by gattor

This game requires accelerometer to work properly, how did you get the Vega's motion sensor to work?

Sorry, just saw this now, I flashed the accelerometer fix. Look in the guide thread

Guest Minimonkey
anyone try to paly Need for Speed? I installed, but Show white and black.

No it doesn't work. More games will get tegra support soon, hopefully lots of gameloft games!

Guest swarrans

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but recently I can't sseem to install any games - they dowwnload ok but then it says "installation unsuccessful" - I guess it must be a setting somewhere as it happens to app updates that were successfully installed in the past - any ideas please?

Guest Minimonkey
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but recently I can't sseem to install any games - they dowwnload ok but then it says "installation unsuccessful" - I guess it must be a setting somewhere as it happens to app updates that were successfully installed in the past - any ideas please?

Are you downloading from the Market? Have you rebooted device to the same effect? Are you on Paul's R8?

Guest Country Bumkin

Mahjong Builder (free) works very well on the Vega, nice display with good tiles and plenty of game choices.

As a note it was the only free one I could get to work without a force close at some point in the game.

Guest swarrans
Are you downloading from the Market? Have you rebooted device to the same effect? Are you on Paul's R8?

Yes from the market and I'm on pauls r8. I'll try a reboot (I normally just put it into suspend mode between sessions) and report back

Edit - rebooted and it still won't install apps - it clearly is downloading them and then the prompt says it's installing them but then says "installation unsuccessful"

Edited by swarrans

Guest Minimonkey
Yes from the market and I'm on pauls r8. I'll try a reboot (I normally just put it into suspend mode between sessions) and report back

Edit - rebooted and it still won't install apps - it clearly is downloading them and then the prompt says it's installing them but then says "installation unsuccessful"

Maybe its a market problem...

Weird one, all I can suggest is backing up and running Paul's r8 back over the top other than backup, wipe and restore unless anyone else can suggest something?

Or

Check your on the latest version of the market and try install an apk from eslewhere

Edited by Minimonkey

Guest Minimonkey

Got my Wii remote connected to the Vega last night and played Mario kart what a classic! shouldn't have showed it to my son though as I lost my Vega for a while! :(

Added market links to first post.

Edited by Minimonkey

Guest Touch Graphite

Do you have enough space on your SD Card or internal memory!?