TOP Vega Games

Guest Minimonkey

Guest BadDroid

The games on TegraZone are looking really good.

here is a mini list of what I have had working perfectly:

Pro Evolution Soccer

Pinball HD (turn off auto rotate with Corvus5 Widget)

Dungeon Defender

Backbreaker

Poolbreak HD

Gun Bros

Jewels

Raging Thunder 2

Asphalt 5 HD (needs to be latest version from Market which I couldn't download for some reason so I had to download via my Desire and transfer the .apk)

The new Tegra games really show off the capabilities of the Vega and the Tegra system as a whole.

Edited by BadDroid

Guest danb79
What ROM are you using 'cos I tried this and found it very jerky in DRIVE mode.

I'm using corvus5 with 1.4ghz overclock. Luckily I managed to download, try and return in 14 1/2 minutes so was able to get my money back, but really wanted to use it.

Thanks for any advice.

it might be your overclock i run at 1000mhz and the game was fine, im running corvus5!

my full list of games ieve downloaded, all realy good on the vega.....

guerrilla bob thd

fruit ninja thd

pinball hd for tegra

my first train set

air attack hd

monster madness

dungeon defenders

quake2droid

if you search the market with "tegra" it will list most games with support for the tegra chip

Guest Graham Macleod

Pinball HD

Did you get that to work? Won't install for me..

Ditto. Won't download, doesn't offer a refund and developer email is wrong. Not a great advert for Nvidia.

Edited by Graham Macleod

Guest Minimonkey

Pinball HD wouldnt work for me using vegacomb, titanium backed it up and went to corvus5 tried it again and it still wouldn't work. Just restored it again after a few days from titanium backup as it wouldnt download from Market and now it works! Wierd....

Edited by Minimonkey

Guest mes nit

to download/install Pinball HD maybe can use the same script to can download/install samurai II:

adb shell

su

stop

umount /cache

busybox mount -o rw,remount -t rootfs /

rmdir /cache

mkdir /data/cache

ln -s /data/cache /cache

start

The pinball hd me unhappy to see only three tables, I tried 3 times and now this.

This very good samurai II, but have not found time for him.

Dungeon defenders are quite addictive levels up with my girlfriend.

Riders Tower 2 is graphically simple, but I had quite entertaining. Game that has led me to find Grave Defense HD, which now seems interesting in the same line, but with better graphics. Robo defense but also graphically too bad.

History Great Battles: Medieval mole but not unplayable run button to pull back, pull the money directly to the trash.

I also bought Monster madness but I'm waiting to find time.

Cordy should try to be free is nice. Angry Birds also.

Guest jonn sz
to download/install Pinball HD maybe can use the same script to can download/install samurai II:

adb shell

su

stop

umount /cache

busybox mount -o rw,remount -t rootfs /

rmdir /cache

mkdir /data/cache

ln -s /data/cache /cache

start

would this perm increase the cache? thx.

Guest Minimonkey
looks nice but the controls are horrid could of done with a virtual stick instead of point where to go.

Noticed they have released 1.2 already with improved controls and stability. Is it any better?

Guest imcarm
Pinball HD

Ditto. Won't download, doesn't offer a refund and developer email is wrong. Not a great advert for Nvidia.

I had the same problem with Pinball HD using r8 (it would start to download then just stop after a few seconds) - Just updated to VegaComb 1.5 and the game downloaded and plays fine, perhaps the game is Honeycomb only?

Guest daveleebond
Noticed they have released 1.2 already with improved controls and stability. Is it any better?

running 1.3 now and has virtual controls now, yay! They must have had loads of complaints, probably OK for phones bit not suitable for a 10" tablet.

Quite a good n fun game