Android to HTC 7 MOZART Hack PLZ HELP!!!

Guest Hammill100

Guest Hammill100

Hi, i have just taken a contract with a WP7 HTC 7 MOZART :( and i already miss my HTC Legend after one month! I cant even send my images through bluetooth! iPhone ish or what? I think that WP7 is years behind Android.. the apps and customizability is alot better to be honest!

If any body has successfully ported Android onto the 7 Mozart then please let me know... love the phone hate the software aarrgghh!!

Stuck with this for another 23 month please help!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest RobDover

Hi, Same here.... but I think you (and I) will be out of luck.

From what I've read, most people think theres little point in porting Android to Mozart. So it looks like were stuck with Windows Phone for now. Besides which, I believe its fairly difficult to break WP7.

I only got the Mozart for two reasons. A, its an HTC. B, Its an HTC with a xenon flash... incredible considering most phones have at best a crappy little LED that were supposed to be thankful for.

Im sure given time WP7 will either get better, or Android will eventually be ported. But Im not holding my breath for the latter.

Hi, i have just taken a contract with a WP7 HTC 7 MOZART :D and i already miss my HTC Legend after one month! I cant even send my images through bluetooth! iPhone ish or what? I think that WP7 is years behind Android.. the apps and customizability is alot better to be honest!

If any body has successfully ported Android onto the 7 Mozart then please let me know... love the phone hate the software aarrgghh!!

Stuck with this for another 23 month please help!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hammill100
Hi, Same here.... but I think you (and I) will be out of luck.

From what I've read, most people think theres little point in porting Android to Mozart. So it looks like were stuck with Windows Phone for now. Besides which, I believe its fairly difficult to break WP7.

I only got the Mozart for two reasons. A, its an HTC. B, Its an HTC with a xenon flash... incredible considering most phones have at best a crappy little LED that were supposed to be thankful for.

Im sure given time WP7 will either get better, or Android will eventually be ported. But Im not holding my breath for the latter.

Hi there RobDover, I have also been researching the possibility of porting android onto the Mozart, the hardware in general is very similar to that of the Nexus One. After various different takes of trying to get android onto the Mozart I have failed, it is much harder than installing android on other devices such as the HTC HD 2 which I had done for a friend. Although it wasn't so impressive as 30% of the features failed to work such as camera etc..

After several failed attempts I have sold my HTC 7 Mozart and invested in a HTC Desire S, it is much better than the Mozart and would suggest to anybody that loves the Mozart to invest in the Desire S as it is very similar in looks and by far probably the best android phone on the market.