[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guest darrude
Couldnt get wifi to work after flashing, but after wiping and reflashing works ok =)

Battery drains too fast, left the phone to charge over night, its 11h15 now and its half already :s

I use setCPU on power save mode while not in use and battery drain its acceptable now. No wifi issues for me, prox sensor doesn't seem to want to work though.

Edit prox sensor working this afternoon!

Edited by darrude

Guest edhunter666

Nothing happens when i press the home button, or the search button.. What's happening?

Update: Did a wipe all and reflash, working now. :)

Edited by edhunter666

Guest edhunter666

Ran into some problems. When i'm in a call, the screen would turn off, and i'm not able to turn it back on again.. Some settings i've missed? Sensors broken or what?

Also, the dialer and contacts will not show up if i press them, from time to time. Pretty annoying when you're going to call someone.

Guest g3cko
Test and u will see ...

i've turned on and off the battery percentage with leogingerbread 4.01 using cyanogenmod settings in settings.. it worked for me. havn't even used leoparts actually.

Guest Delnar_Ersike

*Sighs* To turn on battery percentage, there are two options. First, you can go into Settings > CyanogenMod Settings > Interface > Status Bar Tweaks and check the box next to "Battery Percentage". The other option for LeoGingerbread is to into LeoParts > User Interface > Battery Percentage.

Remember, whenever you're trying to help someone, it's safer to assume they know nothing than to assume they know everything except what they're asking about.

EDIT: Oh, and CMParts.apk is basically the CyanogenMod Settings menu option in the Settings app. You won't be able to access it from the app drawer. This is probably where the confusion stems from: CMParts.apk is installed on your device, but it isn't visible in the app drawer. Instead, you launch it by selecting CyanogenMod Settings in the Settings menu/app.

Edited by Delnar_Ersike

Guest Pirania
*Sighs* To turn on battery percentage, there are two options. First, you can go into Settings > CyanogenMod Settings > Interface > Status Bar Tweaks and check the box next to "Battery Percentage". The other option for LeoGingerbread is to into LeoParts > User Interface > Battery Percentage.

Remember, whenever you're trying to help someone, it's safer to assume they know nothing than to assume they know everything except what they're asking about.

Tnks !

Edited by Pirania

Guest Lens_flare
I have problem with transfer file from pc to micro sd. Doesn't show.

Same bug on every android 2.3 rom. Just use MultimountSdCard or recovery method.

Guest edhunter666

Anyone having problems with the screen turning off during calls? Cannot wake the screen with the power button either, and must wait for the other person to hang up..

Guest Frenix27
Same bug on every android 2.3 rom. Just use MultimountSdCard or recovery method.

Ok, I have installed it. But how do I use this program?

Guest Lens_flare

Just put widget on the homescreen if your version is full, and use it when usb plugged in.

If not, there is a workaround:

run app, press search btn when app trying to find license. Then activate Auto-un/mount SD Card(s) and show splash on mount -> switch off Show notification. If you will be quick enough, you will just have to press back btn, otherwise press exit instead of buy.

So when your usb plugged in, you will be notified that multimount is your way to mount sd, use it wisely :)

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest Edward.W

I have one problem, my phone didn't ring when someone called me, and I'm sure mu phone wasn't in silent mode?

Are there anything I need to setup to make it works?

Wanted to see CM new stuff, so found a CM7 Final ROM on 4pda and WOW, scrolling is as smooth as on Froyo in menus!

Don't know what they added to the ROM but it sure is speedy.

EDIT: for those wondering the ROM I found has exactly the same bugs as this one, the only difference is that CM7 is updated.

Edited by bais