[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guest astro14

I looked through this whole thread (and many others), every single page but i could not find what to do with the .img file that i downloaded. i have the acer a1 tool that i used for a previouse (2.2) update of my liquid but it only takes .bin images. is there any explaination available what to do with the .img file? which tool do i need to install the new gingerbread?

Guest Lens_flare

Img? Where you found them?

Img is partition of rom and have to be flashed with fastboot interface.

To flash this rom you don't need img, just bin and zipped Rom.

Guest Lens_flare

Ah, do you mean boot.img? :)

No unzip an archive, just send it to root of sdcard and flash with no sign check(flash/test menu) via recovery(power+vol dwn+camera when device is turned off).

For subject the latest is Leogingerbread 4.01 from Darioroms.

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest astro14
Ah, do you mean boot.img? :)

No unzip an archive, just send it to root of sdcard and flash with no sign check(flash/test menu) via recovery(power+vol dwn+camera when device is turned off).

For subject the latest is Leogingerbread 4.01 from Darioroms.

Oh I am so gretful! Thank you so much!! :)

Edited by astro14

Guest fischschneehase
ofcorse. everything is the same as in CM7 by R,K,T and this dario's rom.

one question at all :):D why the hell the battery consumton is enormous?! it went down 30% in about 3 hours :S and in akku stats it shows me that screen needs the power but this is impossible cause it was in standby mode:S

Guest Dr. Robert Chase
one question at all :):D why the hell the battery consumton is enormous?! it went down 30% in about 3 hours :S and in akku stats it shows me that screen needs the power but this is impossible cause it was in standby mode:S

:) dunno

well, you better forget about this port and use koud's latest builds.

Guest darrude

Battery life is fine for me. I'm getting 48 hours in standby, a full day with web browsing, sat nav etc, better than stick rom.

Guest Dario93

Guys,as some of you may have seen on twitter,well, I'm going to stop developing new ROMs for some time... But,until all the bugs of :

- FroyoMetal V4

- LeoGingerBread

- CM6.1

Are fixed,I won't stop dev work. So,stay tuned for very soon releases :)

Guest Dario93

Try to follow this procedure to recalibrate battery:

-With the phone turned on,perform a full charge

-Turn off the phone and let it charge for another half an hour

-Disconnect the charger and enter in recovery,then wipe battery stats

Now turn on the phone,and see if battery life is better,as it should be :)

Guest sundawg
Liquid doesn't support Wifi n I think.

Yep thats rite acer liquid E don't support 802.11 N as the integrated chipset is a/b/g .but as this custom rom is ported from N1 or any of 'em other brand .that don't make liquid work on 802.11N . :)

Guest Dario93
Great rom, ty!

Just wondering if apps2sd needs (or is best with) a ext partition or if it'll do it fine on straight FAT?

Thanks again!

It'll have best performance on ext partition :mellow:

Guest Robin Woodo
As you can see looking at first post, I'm going to upload final LeoGB,It will take only the time to test it this night :mellow:

Can you please test, if it's possible to connect to a wifi network with a hidden SSID? Thanks alot!

Guest Dario93
Can you please test, if it's possible to connect to a wifi network with a hidden SSID? Thanks alot!

I will try,but I my home network has public SSID :S

Edited by Dario93

Guest TheShak
As you can see looking at first post, I'm going to upload final LeoGB,It will take only the time to test it this night :mellow:

Yes! looking forward to it. I hope all sensors work great and the "losing data after a call" is fixed?

Thanks Dario :o

Edited by TheShak

Guest Dario93
Yes! looking forward to it. I hope all sensors work great and the "losing data after a call" is fixed?

Thanks Dario :o

I made some tests and it seems ok :mellow: