06.03.2011 ++ T H E M E ++ Glowing Blue Style by sv0911 RC1

Guest sv0911

Guest sv0911

sv0911frame.jpg

06.03.2011 ++ T H E M E ++ Glowing Blue Style by sv0911 RC1

Hi friends,

i like to introduce myself here to you... Some time ago i released some stuff here on Modaco in the Omnia I & II section (you can see it below in my signature), then i bricked my Omnia II and i switched to the Galaxy S..

Now, i finally manged to create my first candidate of my theme-project "Blue Style" for the Galaxy S..

Please read this (and also below the preview, carefully the instructions) before installing the theme..!!

I made this theme for my own use and needs.. so please don´t expect to much :( I´m still new to the Android area and have to learn much more about all this stuff....

This theme is running on my Galaxy S with Darky´s latest ROM (9.3) fom xda and is based on the amazing "Generation X Themes from xda"..but also some influence of some other themes (sorry for not mention them all here......!!!!!!!)

I changed/created icons/stuff for the statusbar, removed clock.., settings-icons, options, dialer, contacts, calculator and also new App-icons for the home-screen (to use with Desktop Visualizer) It´s also included the wonderful Market-theme "Neon "Gingerbread from xda" version from 00.ante a.s.o....

Installation-instructions and zip-files below the preview..!!

Screenshots from my Galaxy (running on Darky´s final 9.3 rom)....:

bluestyle.jpg

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

THIS THEME WILL ONLY WORK ON CUSTOM ROMS.

Download this zipfile: Theme_Blue_Style_V1a_RC_by_sv0911.zip

You have to flash this zipfile by using the ClockWorkMod Recovery (reboot holding volume up + home key + power button). Select "Install zip from sdcard", then "Choose zip from sdcard".

The first boot will take some time, so you have to be patient.

Here is a advise i read on Jumba´s thread on xda (the developer from the fantastic Neon GT Theme): "I would advise clearing cache and dalvik cache from ClockworkMod recovery first. The "clear cache partition" option is on the main menu and "clear dalvik cache" is in the "Advanced CWM features" submenu. Also, please do a backup using nandroid (this is also accessible in the ClockworkMod menu) just in case something goes wrong."

Thanks to Jumba,... i hope he don´t mind that i used his text-line here...

PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING THIS THEME..!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Below as attachments you will also find a zipfile with the App-icons (contains 101 icons, all icons are named as the application they where meant to... Look at post #2 for complete preview..) and a zip containing the wallpapers i created for this theme at post #2..!! Don´t try to flash these 2 packs because they are regular zips. Just extract them on your computer or your phone and use the stuff in the folders as you like...

To use the App-Icons on your homescreen, you have to use DesktopVisualizer (from the Market), just choose on your homescreen widgets and choose DesktopVisualizer, than choose the widgetsize (i prefer 1x1 small) and you will see a window with the settings for the widget....

For clock styles you can use Beautiful Widgets or Fancy Widgets or gTabSiMiClock from the Market..

You can use this theme with almost every launcher you like (for example Launcher pro..) but i prefer the ADW Launcher EX, because i made the statusbar transparent and removed the clock... and in my experience ADW Launcher EX is the only launcher which allows transparent statusbar.. In launcher pro i think it only works with Live Wallpapers...

Enjoy

and you are very welcome to post some screenshots..!!!!

Greetings

sv0911

Btw... Here a hot tip for free.. without charge....: It does not hurt to say "Thanks".......

Blue_Style_Icons__by_sv0911.zip

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911

Preview

Iconpack Blue Style 128x128 png from the iconpack attached at post #1

and below this also preview of some wallis i created for the theme from the wallpaperspack from post #1....:

All icons are named as the application they where meant to...

Greetings

sv0911

sv0911bluestyleiconsv1.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=534136&d=1299337052attachment.php?attachmentid=534137&d=1299337052attachment.php?attachmentid=534138&d=1299337052attachment.php?attachmentid=534140&d=1299337119attachment.php?attachmentid=534141&d=1299337119attachment.php?attachmentid=534142&d=1299337119

Blue_Style_Wallpapers_by_sv0911.zip

Edited by sv0911

• 1 month later...