[ROM] New 2.2 For ZTE Racer now ready

Guest rickywyatt

Guest Vlatko25

So you said i shouldn't try 2.2 rom until is not fixed,it would be nice if we all together,fans and owners of zte ra er help each other to make stable 2.2 rom,my knoledge is zereo,but u guys ricky and sebastian are amazing,so i will wait rom 2.2 fixed,if i can help tell me

Guest equiliym

isnt it possible to extract camera and wifi drivers from 2.6.29 used in 2.1 and recompile 2.6.32 kernel in 2.2? i know you need to recompile because of structure difference, using old drivers might require old modules blah blah i dont even know what i wanted.. well i just hope someone might get the idea what i had since i dont know if anyone tried this

Guest equiliym
if we could just get someone to build us a kernal we could if most of the bug the only one that would not work is camera

ok ill try getting a friend to compile using tutorials from internet since my computer is at repairs, using office computer

tell me, is this tut about android kernel okay? link

Guest Vlatko25

Interface amazing,fast,only bug camera and wifi.i also can't log on my google account cause i use EDGE,calibratoin 5 mm up,but big step is made,when i create the APN for VIP MK it doesn'show me net connection,good rom only fixing few things and we can run 2.2,also when i start this rom it said code accepted but doetdont understand why,ok when some fixes changed willbe cool

Guest Vlatko25

I flashed the rom from pg1,if you can upload the one with few fixes will be nice,i dont have pc,if i had i would propably be of big help

Guest equiliym

just got a call, friend is going to get a virtual machine up and runing linux so we will try to compile kernel tonight or tomorrow but i dont promise anything, i always get kernel panic when doing stuff like that lol

Guest Ang3l0912
just got a call, friend is going to get a virtual machine up and runing linux so we will try to compile kernel tonight or tomorrow but i dont promise anything, i always get kernel panic when doing stuff like that lol

lol thanks mate the camera is goign to be tricky btw but try get buttons and wifi at least camera can be resolved after :(

Guest Vlatko25

Y

lol thanks mate the camera is goign to be tricky btw but try get buttons and wifi at least camera can be resolved after :(

Yea go ahead and fix that,please anyone givevme metamorph download link i havent use theme before,i am rooted

Guest Ang3l0912
Y

Yea go ahead and fix that,please anyone givevme metamorph download link i havent use theme before,i am rooted

the camera is tricky as mentioned before no driver as such was built into the kernel so its rather tricky =[ so i guess u have to build driver to work for it or try build it backinto the kernel

Guest equiliym
the camera is tricky as mentioned before no driver as such was built into the kernel so its rather tricky =[ so i guess u have to build driver to work for it or try build it backinto the kernel

i was thinking of rather compile clean kernel so we can load stand alone modules and drivers since i dont know/have any zte stuff and i still dont know much about it :( but i think this should be possible too.. if not someone do say

also vlatko i sent you private msg, check your inbox

Guest Ang3l0912
i was thinking of rather compile clean kernel so we can load stand alone modules and drivers since i dont know/have any zte stuff and i still dont know much about it :( but i think this should be possible too.. if not someone do say

also vlatko i sent you private msg, check your inbox

clean kernel is possible but you need to know what your are doing and who got private message lol

Guest equiliym
clean kernel is possible but you need to know what your are doing and who got private message lol

ignore the message part :( yeah i somewhat have an idea about what im going to do, now just waiting for friend to finish setting linux on his pc.. damn i wish my pc is back from repairs :(

Guest Ang3l0912
ignore the message part :( yeah i somewhat have an idea about what im going to do, now just waiting for friend to finish setting linux on his pc.. damn i wish my pc is back from repairs :(

ok fair enough what went wrong with ur pc