NEED URGENT HELP!!! - Cyanogen boot loop!!!

Guest sal911

Guest sal911

hey guys so today I finally rooted my HTC Legend, installed rom manager, made my backup using clockwork i believe? well i installed clock work, then i made a backup of my rom, now I tried to install CyanogenMod from rommanager and also installed google apps...

The problem is now..

When i turn the phone on it keeps looping on the blue logo with the elctricity going around...cant turn it off cant do anything, have to manually take the battery out and start it up again..

Im not sure how to get my original rom back on, but i tried to get into the recovery menu atleast..I can get to the fastboot, but when i go into bootloader, then click recovery it does everything normally, it shows the red triangle, I run recovery-windows.bat ( provides in Paul's tutorial at modaco ) and it says device not found..

EDIT: before I installed cyanogen, i disabled debugging mode for something, and I dont think i turned it back on :S I think it may have something to do with me not getting into recovery...what do i do! :'(

Im not bricked..there has to be a way :'(

someone please help i need to fix this asap...

• 3 months later...
Guest Mr.AM

I guess you have USB bricked your phone, If you are unable to detect your device while connect.

follow the link this may help you B) :)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=751265

hey guys so today I finally rooted my HTC Legend, installed rom manager, made my backup using clockwork i believe? well i installed clock work, then i made a backup of my rom, now I tried to install CyanogenMod from rommanager and also installed google apps...

The problem is now..

When i turn the phone on it keeps looping on the blue logo with the elctricity going around...cant turn it off cant do anything, have to manually take the battery out and start it up again..

Im not sure how to get my original rom back on, but i tried to get into the recovery menu atleast..I can get to the fastboot, but when i go into bootloader, then click recovery it does everything normally, it shows the red triangle, I run recovery-windows.bat ( provides in Paul's tutorial at modaco ) and it says device not found..

EDIT: before I installed cyanogen, i disabled debugging mode for something, and I dont think i turned it back on :S I think it may have something to do with me not getting into recovery...what do i do! :'(

Im not bricked..there has to be a way :'(

someone please help i need to fix this asap...