Planning on getting a 2X? Shall we do a group-buy MoDaCo package?

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest airchie

Hi guys,

I can whole-heartedly recommend giffgaff.

I too was thinking "where's the catch?" but I've been with them for a few months now and everything works as it should.

There's even a nice little app on the market that adds in the relevant APNs and lets you check your balances etc.

If you're planning on trying them out, you can order a SIM through my account and we both get a free £5 credit. :D

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/airchie

Also, their forums are extremely good for getting specific questions answered. :D

Guest scuj1

From Superetrader......

The item will be in our offices on 28th, if it is not too late we will dispatch on that date. If not then it will be dispatched on 29th.

Guest GroovyGrovesy

I just got this from them,

HI,

I can confirm that every online seller will get the device on the same day, it’s just when the supplier’s release the phone that is causing the delay.

All of the Modaco customers will receive their device within the first batch of stock.

We cannot guarantee a delivery date until the item has arrived in our warehouse, the date we have been given is Wednesday.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused in the matter.

Regards,

Guest scuj1
I just got this from them,

Well that sucks! They could've at least done a batch email to everyone who had ordered. Seeing as they have already confirmed (to several people) they were due to receive them today!

:D