Problems with my HTC S710

Guest oleneestlane

Guest oleneestlane

Hey,

So I have some problems with my HTC S710.

1. My QWERTY keyboard isnt working right. When I click R i get E, when I click T i get R and so on.. It's so annoying. Only the first line Q-P don't work properly. How I can fix this?

2. Secondly, I can't watch videos in Youtube. Why not?:S

3. AND the biggest problem is, that I don't understand how I can't end a call? It says "connected" orsmt and only if the person who I call, ends the call, then the call will only end. I have tried to push down red button and opened the slide, but nothing.. the call don't stop..

I bought this HTC from internet and I don't know how to do some stuff.. So i'm kinda sad:( Please help me

• 4 weeks later...
Guest snake boots
Hey,

So I have some problems with my HTC S710.

1. My QWERTY keyboard isnt working right. When I click R i get E, when I click T i get R and so on.. It's so annoying. Only the first line Q-P don't work properly. How I can fix this?

2. Secondly, I can't watch videos in Youtube. Why not?:S

3. AND the biggest problem is, that I don't understand how I can't end a call? It says "connected" orsmt and only if the person who I call, ends the call, then the call will only end. I have tried to push down red button and opened the slide, but nothing.. the call don't stop..

I bought this HTC from internet and I don't know how to do some stuff.. So i'm kinda sad:( Please help me

1) I think that the keyboard is broken, it looks like there was spilled aqua over it.

2) Normally if you surf to http://m.youtube.com it must work.

3) you can end a call to push the red phone button, if that doesn't work I think again that it has something to do with aqua. I hope you didn't pay a lot for this phone.