[ROM][GER/WWE][FULL/ULTRA] WM 6.5.3.12_29017

Guest Thunder141

Guest nads555

Awesome ROM... downloaded the ULTRA version n i get plenty of RAM (87MB Startup)..... thx a ton mate..... just one problem thou..... m unable to install office 2010 from both marketplace n standalone .cab file...... pls tell me a solution for this cause i work with excel sheets n i need office on my device..... looking forward to ur other release toooo.... cheerios

Guest Thunder141

Awesome ROM... downloaded the ULTRA version n i get plenty of RAM (87MB Startup)..... thx a ton mate..... just one problem thou..... m unable to install office 2010 from both marketplace n standalone .cab file...... pls tell me a solution for this cause i work with excel sheets n i need office on my device..... looking forward to ur other release toooo.... cheerios

i have installed version from some here in the forum and it works

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Green Lantern

Hi all

If I want to change the usb access (storage card should be useable for data exchange, if the mobile is conncted to a pc) after installing this ROM, is there a way without installing the "samsung settings"?

Guest Green Lantern

Hi again,

so I'm using the ULTRA edition Version and everything works fine.

The only thing is a (little) problem with the font in a few windows (in most cases the headline).

The bold style seems not to be correct or it is not the best font type.

e.g. see attached pic

Is it possible to change this after installing this ROM?

(maybe that's the same what aiiro mentioned)

post-757467-0-40049800-1312743866_thumb.

Edited by Green Lantern

Guest barbaar

Hello Thunder,

tried all links I could find in the forum to office 2010 - installed all but still not working Pops up with "Fehler"

full rom is to heavy and has the samsung widget stuff which is in fact just the thing I don#t want. Also äöß aren't working in the hard key.

Only rom working good until now is daskalos full but

Using csc jc 2

any ideas?

I love the hardware, samsungs stuff is ok, but i hate the widgets and clicks and money :((

regards

barbaar

Guest Green Lantern

Found solutions for "blurred font" and ".net compact framework"

Font

"tahomabd.ttf" is missing - after adding this font in the windows folder everything is fine

.net compact framework

It is possible to install an older version: ".net compact framework 2"

Guest titomax1982

I've some problems:

Generally speaking this Ultra rom is very fast and with a lot of memory free, no problems with wi-fi and gps (tomtom, route66, copilot, sygic, iGO), so it's very good because reading forum many users have wifi and gps problems, but:

1) Camera's photos quality is bad (compared to 6.5 official)... is there some better driver to install?

2) How to set physical keyboard backlight timeout (advanced config tool has no effect)?

Please help... solving these two problems would be the perfect rom for me

Edited by titomax1982

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MeeVal

Hi,

I found solution.

Just instal this patch wm6.5.x

thunder thanks for the great rom .can u please guide me to remove spacing at top?and also want to change menu to omnia ii menu.thank u

• 1 month later...
Guest seemingreflection

Greeting Thunder!

I must say it`s an amazing work this ROM. I`m using Ultra and I could be much satisfied, thank you for your work!

I noticed few glitches, except the ones mentioned in this topic. For example, the SRS WOW HD gives an error "WOW HD Driver not loaded" *, or something like this. The registry fix provided in the WOW HD`s topic didn`t work, where as, in the latest official Samsung WM release it worked. Other thing I noticed is that the regitry fix - DisableSMSWakeUpEvent **, doesn`t apply, nor the options in various tweak programs, like "Tom Text Messaging" or "Favourite Hacks". I also noticed that sometimes when the screen brightness is set to automatic(light sensor), the screen stays dimmed after pressing Wakeup button. Thats all the things that i noticed, except the thing already said. Once again, thank you for your work, because of people like you our devices stay alive!

EDIT: The following keys are not in the registry at all, where as they are present in Samsung`s release.

I rally hope I was in any help! :)

1. Install AIO Security -> Security_Off.cab (13.9K)

Number of downloads: 426

2. Install SRS cab in Main Device and DO NOT run the application -> SRS_WOWHD_v1_5_1_0.cab (128.42K)

Number of downloads: 475

3. Soft reset and enjoy.

if you get error that SRS WOW driver not loaded then use a registry editor to modify "HKLM/Drivers/BuiltIn/WavDev/OldDriver" to "wavedev.dll"

"HKLM\Drivers\BuiltIn\RIL\DisableSMSWakeUpEven t" value was set to 1 - accordng information I found in this case phone must play sound about new SMS, but screen must stays turned off. After soft restart it does not working.
Edited by seemingreflection

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest Zommes

Someone still alive on these threads?

I need some help. My new HTC fell to pieces so I took this old friend out of the box (B7610) and installed this ROM. Now my keyboard seems to be working unproperly. If I press alt - (left-arrow) for a question mark the cursor just goes left and I can't seem to type a '?'

Anyone able to help me with this?