LG Optimus 2X MoDaCo Edition - £449.99 inc delivery

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Hageni
and is the LG Optimus 2X MoDaCo Special Limited Edition (the phone itself) any different? is the rom different?

The phone itself is the official one without any modifications and running stock Android 2.2.2 (but they will release an update to 2.3)

and what is MoDaCo Ad Free Subscription?

MoDaCo Ad Free Subscription is a way of supporting this site and the genius who releases new roms for LG Optimus 2X.

if i try to root the phone, does that mean i will void my warranty?

Yes, you will void the warranty.

and 'sim free unlocked' it means i can still put in my sim card, but it could be from any cell phone company?

Yes.

im from canada, using Rogers, does anyone know if the phone will receive mms, IM, google map properly?

I am new to the Android world myself, but why should Rogers be any different from the other providers?

I am new to the Android world myself, but why should Rogers be any different from the other providers?

Thanks for answering!

im not sure, but i bought an unlocked phone online before, samsungi8910, but it couldn't receive mms, properly, IM and gps wouldn't work.

and i did the settings with Rogers through the phone, they couldn't figure out why. im just hoping it wont happen with the Optimnus2X if im not buying it though Rogers(because i have no idea if Rogers will ever get the phone in)