Please Post an installer packages which has all updates included with a theme

Guest Kanwar Raj Singh

Guest Kanwar Raj Singh

please include all up[dates in the package and like a beta 2 installer so it gets easy to install or make a beta 3 custom installer

OK! There we go!

edit: See Post # 15

It contain:

Last zImage 03/19

Last Modules Folder 03/19

Last Keylayout map 03/19

Last init.rc 03/19

Rapid grafic libs (old and good ones)

script SH to link sensors 03/03

Just unzip and put o2b2update.tar, o2b2update.SH and zImage on Mystorage

I use this with o2b2filesys.tar , in Mystorage ext4 partition and my phone run very well. I believe it work with others installation methods too.

Edited by slmz

Guest Kanwar Raj Singh
OK! There we go!

Last Update Pack

It contain:

Last zImage 03/19

Last Keylayout map 03/19

Last init.rc 03/19

I use this with o2b2filesys.tar , in Mystorage ext4 partition and my phone run very well. I believe it work with others installation methods too.

way to go..!!!

Guest klevis21
OK! There we go!

Last Update Pack

It contain:

Last zImage 03/19

Last Keylayout map 03/19

Last init.rc 03/19

a mirror link plz.....

Guest 27ylliw
OK! There we go!

Last Update Pack

It contain:

Last zImage 03/19

Last Keylayout map 03/19

Last init.rc 03/19

10 Download Limit Reached... please can you upload on multiupload.com?

OK! There we go!

Last Update Pack

It contain:

Last zImage 03/19

Last Keylayout map 03/19

Last init.rc 03/19

Did it include auto time update from GSM?

Guest Pete B
OK! There we go!

Last Update Pack

It contain:

Last zImage 03/19

Last Keylayout map 03/19

Last init.rc 03/19

So all that is required is to?????

install beta 2

put the files in my storage

Load Android

Put time update in my storage

Load Android

Reason I ask is because i noticed there are less files updated in the modules folder than the first update with the sensors enabled.

I have attached a pic of files in the original update (left) and this update (right)

post-600821-1300823197_thumb.jpg

So all that is required is to?????

install beta 2

put the files in my storage

Load Android

Put time update in my storage

Load Android

Reason I ask is because i noticed there are less files updated in the modules folder than the first update with the sensors enabled.

I have attached a pic of files in the original update (left) and this update (right)

You are right man! I forgot include first modules pack from 030311. I will make new update and upload soon. Wait...

I Think its Ok now, please report:

last update pack corrected!(Megaupload)

Edited by slmz

Guest Pete B
You are right man! I forgot include first modules pack from 030311. I will make new update and upload soon. Wait...

I will wait then.

I am competent in installing updates manually and also just placing the o2b2update files in the root but the fact the only steps are extract the beta 2 then apply this update seems to remove some of the variables of the install so hopefully if one persons install works everyone's will.... maybe.

My problem with the beta is that because all the updates are separate and there are many mixed problems it is hard to figure why some people have better luck than others. Also makes it harder for the devs to diagnose with mixed reports. I am not sure why they don't remove the complexity of what updates to use and suggest, not include, a certain 2d-3d drivers to make diagnostic easier for them and everyone.

Guest klevis21

I Think its Ok now, please report:

last update pack corrected!

cant download...The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

I dont know why it not disponible, if necessary Ill upload again wait some minutes...

Edit OK! Working NOW gogogogogo! :D

Edited by slmz

Guest surenz

Thanks a lot for this package (I tried the first one). It's working like a charm. Any problems faced yet (even the init.rc file is with the right /storage mount point).

Finally I felt the beta2 + all updates power :D

Thanks a lot for this package (I tried the first one). It's working like a charm. Any problems faced yet (even the init.rc file is with the right /storage mount point).

Finally I felt the beta2 + all updates power :D

I will upload a separate o2b2update.tar with only modules that is out of first pack, for who already had install the first one, wait...

Just download:

Modules complement (Megaupload)

Edited by slmz

Guest surenz
I will upload a separate o2b2update.tar with only modules that is out of first pack, for who already had install the first one, wait...

Just download:

Really, I don't know what is the diff but everything is working even with the first file.

The Android is really snappy (ext4 on My storage), WiFi is working every time (connecting and running), the battery life is very acceptable, the sensors are there (compass is working for long, orientation is OK). The 2D/3D drivers are crappy but stable.

I don't use anything to manage the frequency (no SetCPU, no kgp700 script) and the two press on Hang-up button is enough to wake it up.

Everything is working as expected !

Guest janekx

Just download:

As I have previous your archive installed, this looks that is not executed and deleted from my storage. Is this normal? Evry time Android start take files from tar and delete them.