[Taking Requests] Themes

Guest HMZX

Guest Turisu

Would it be possible to make a Honeycomb style theme for Modaco R12?

I tried CM7 with the honeybread theme and it looked great but CM7 just wasn't my cup of tea. It would be great to have that look on the Modaco ROM. :D

Would it be possible to make a Honeycomb style theme for Modaco R12?

I tried CM7 with the honeybread theme and it looked great but CM7 just wasn't my cup of tea. It would be great to have that look on the Modaco ROM. :D

could you post a screen shot?

Guest Turisu
could you post a screen shot?

Sure. Here's a Honeycomb-style theme. I already have the wallpaper and icons, it's just the status bar and general colour-scheme that I'm missing. Thanks. :D

b6cb4421beTivYL.jpg.jpg

Here's an actual shot of Honeycomb. Seems the colour is more blue on the real thing and the battery icon is slightly thinner.

Google_Android_Honeycomb_4.jpg

Edited by Turisu

Sure. Here's a Honeycomb-style theme. I already have the wallpaper and icons, it's just the status bar and general colour-scheme that I'm missing. Thanks. :D

b6cb4421beTivYL.jpg.jpg

Here's an actual shot of Honeycomb. Seems the colour is more blue on the real thing and the battery icon is slightly thinner.

Google_Android_Honeycomb_4.jpg

k, but it wont look anything like the bottom one (as in the actual system)

Guest Turisu
k, but it wont look anything like the bottom one (as in the actual system)

Of course. I was just showing it as an example of the status icons and colours.

Guest Turisu

Thanks very much, but I get the following error when installing with ClockworkMod 3.0.1.4:

Amend scripting (update-script) is no longer supported.

Amend scripting was deprecated by Google in Android 1.5.

It was necessary to remove it when upgrading to the ClockworkMod 3.0 Gingerbread based recovery. Please switch to Edify scripting (update-script and update-binary) to create working update zip packages.

Guest hadderz

HMZX,

I have the Gingerbread Circle Battery installed on my UK OLED Blade running Swedish Spring2.2.

However, I was wondering if you have ever made a pink theme? My missus really wants a pink theme and I cant seem to find one anywhere, not without going down the ADW Launcher route. She has the same set-up except its a TFT model.

If you, or anyone for that matter, knows of any pink themes that would be great.

Effectively it can be like the blue gingerbread theme that Frankish produces but just pink in coulor instead.

Any colour pink would be fine as well i'm sure.

Cheers!

Thanks very much, but I get the following error when installing with ClockworkMod 3.0.1.4:

Amend scripting (update-script) is no longer supported.

It was necessary to remove it when upgrading to the ClockworkMod 3.0 Gingerbread based recovery. Please switch to Edify scripting (update-script and update-binary) to create working update zip packages.

i've said about that in the first post:

You have to downgrade your clockwork version to 2.5.1.8 or similar

it doesn't work with 3.x.x.x

HMZX,

I have the Gingerbread Circle Battery installed on my UK OLED Blade running Swedish Spring2.2.

However, I was wondering if you have ever made a pink theme? My missus really wants a pink theme and I cant seem to find one anywhere, not without going down the ADW Launcher route. She has the same set-up except its a TFT model.

If you, or anyone for that matter, knows of any pink themes that would be great.

Effectively it can be like the blue gingerbread theme that Frankish produces but just pink in coulor instead.

Cheers!

ok, will do

im slightly busy with GCSE's at the moment so it might take a while :D

HMZX,

Cheers!

I had some spare time :D

Here you go:

PinkyPink.zip

Guest hadderz
I had some spare time :D

Here you go:

HMZX,

I tried flashing this zip using the latest version of Clockwork 3.0.0.6 and I got the following error message and it aborted the install:

' amend scripting (update script) is no longer supported.

It was necessary to remove it when upgrading to Clockwork Mod 3.0 Gingerbread based recovery.

Please switch to Edify scripting (updater-script and update-binary) to create working zip packages.

Installation aborted. '

Do you have any idea what any of that means? and why the .zip file didnt work?

Thanks very much for the time you put in to getting it almost together, its much appreciated, especially if your busy with GCSEs

HMZX,

I tried flashing this zip using the latest version of Clockwork 3.0.0.6 and I got the following error message and it aborted the install:

' amend scripting (update script) is no longer supported.

It was necessary to remove it when upgrading to Clockwork Mod 3.0 Gingerbread based recovery.

Please switch to Edify scripting (updater-script and update-binary) to create working zip packages.

Installation aborted. '

Do you have any idea what any of that means? and why the .zip file didnt work?

Thanks very much for the time you put in to getting it almost together, its much appreciated, especially if your busy with GCSEs

lol, if i got a pound for every time someone asked...

i said it before and in the first post.

downgrade your recovery clockwork to 2.5.1.8

i.e. fastboot-[windows] flash recovery recovery-2.5.1.8 or something like that, substituting windows for what os you have

Guest hadderz
lol, if i got a pound for every time someone asked...

i said it before and in the first post.

downgrade your recovery clockwork to 2.5.1.8

i.e. fastboot-[windows] flash recovery recovery-2.5.1.8 or something like that, substituting windows for what os you have

Haha! Im sorry! Completely forgot that you had mentioned that. I did read the first post initially - honest! :)

Thanks though it has changed things to Pink ( a good colour pink as well).

One issue, however, the clock in the top left of the notification bar has now disapeared...any reason why this is?

Also, how come when you press the 'volume up/down' the colour of the slider is still blue and not pink?

Thanks though, my girlfriend likes it!

Haha! Im sorry! Completely forgot that you had mentioned that. I did read the first post initially - honest! :)

Thanks though it has changed things to Pink ( a good colour pink as well).

One issue, however, the clock in the top left of the notification bar has now disapeared...any reason why this is?

Also, how come when you press the 'volume up/down' the colour of the slider is still blue and not pink?

Thanks though, my girlfriend likes it!

has it?

oh bother. i shall have to try again. :)

sorry... :)