UK Optimus 2X Delayed

Guest roakes

Guest sebsal

It's in stock now at Carphonewarehouse both Sim free and on contract so it looks like it's not delayed. Hope to get my Modaco/superetrader order soon!

Guest Stefing
It's in stock now at Carphonewarehouse both Sim free and on contract so it looks like it's not delayed. Hope to get my Modaco/superetrader order soon!

Just ordered from Gum Mobile for £429.99 - I just hope they really do get stock as a lot of places are showing nothing until May now!

EDIT: It is on its way! :D

Edited by Stefing

Guest gk141054

Just to let you guys know that my local P4U has the O2X in stock as well as the SE Play and Arc.

Just had a play with all three in store this afternoon.

Was quite disappointed with the O2X - after waiting so long, I would have been amazed but the Arc blew my socks off.

Just now got to decide between: raw power and future proofing (O2X) or beautiful screen and beautiful form factor (Arc)... decisions......

Guest Piter1225
Just to let you guys know that my local P4U has the O2X in stock as well as the SE Play and Arc.

Just had a play with all three in store this afternoon.

Was quite disappointed with the O2X - after waiting so long, I would have been amazed but the Arc blew my socks off.

Just now got to decide between: raw power and future proofing (O2X) or beautiful screen and beautiful form factor (Arc)... decisions......

O2X is just better :D

Form factor just depends on personal preferences, instead of the BRAVIA screen I would prefer to have IPS screen and dual-core B)

Guest PhilNelwyn
Form factor just depends on personal preferences, instead of the BRAVIA screen I would prefer to have IPS screen and dual-core :D

IPS ?

Guest PhilNelwyn
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TFT_LCD

TFT encompasses different types of LCD screens. IPS being one of them.

Ok, crystal clear, thanks.

(I was actually confused by french wiki explaining that TFT and IPS are two different technologies of LCD : http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89cran_%C...istaux_liquides )

So why don't they promote it, and the Gorilla Glass technology ?

I'm considering buying it now...

Err... still off topic, but, do some of you experience the freezing and rebooting issues ?

Edit :

Nobody ? Good. :D

By the way, about screen technologies, why does Samsung compare TFT to IPS (and to super amoled plus) in

video if IPS is TFT ?

And why, when asked by email if the 02X screen is IPS, LG replied "it's a TFT screen" ? Is IPS a shame for them ? I don't understand.

Anyway, I watched some videos of the device and the screen looks very good, that's all I need to know.

If I buy it, it's thanks to users, not to LG, and it does not reassure me about their reputation.

Edited by PhilNelwyn