NEW +SKIN+ TITANIUM "NeoMix Dark 3" WVGA & WQVGA 6.5.3 and higher

Guest master_lie

Guest master_lie

NEW++SKIN++ TITANIUM "NeoMix Dark 3"

WVGA & WQVGA & QVGA 6.5.3 and higher by master_lie and bol422 and Dimka BC and maks.27 with fullscreen weather both in "Portrait" and "Landscape" !!!

0a5cffb2bb5ce93ae6d3aac03186d891.jpeg6206f5fb463f24f682d977d7ac605f86.jpeg5e30ade5356de3a663928d08e7526e16.jpega1f9fa25d24d607c30cf00b1dcb4395b.jpeg

8901e18fd6a58cae51cdd3a5376b19ca.jpega14d8f7bee44cbc3720558332480623f.jpeg5a1486ded9353125aaec416065f47c7e.jpeg3dfbf51eca849192e5283c32089bfcb3.jpeg

9d31d776390fcf355ba3024720d21f9d.jpegd9c6d41e9be1a6a05d1a7902e62876e2.jpeg941d0895bbbff7add06e5efbeb7b92ab.jpeg46e11c23c5485b8ae17eb655d637d8c6.jpeg

Hi Friends,

time for a new gift....... a new Titanium skin..!!!!

This skin is a creation of the authors "bol422 and master_lie"

based on NeoTitanium by drkfngthdragnlrd & Shadow Neo Skin by greatbal

The idea, impulse and the driving force behind this all for creating this skin and most of the work goes to bol422

Big thanks to bol422 Many thanks for idea with notifications oldoldstone and thanks for clock Tama-Chan

This skin is very different from its predecessors.

Both in terms of graphics, as well as in the work plan.

How it works:

Here we have used the notification system for displaying information on the tabs.

Scripts do not always hang at startup, and is only triggered when there is a right for their launch event in the system.

In this assembly on the principle of work:

Hours: The script will only work once a minute to update the graphics.

Alarm clock: alarm clock icon changes immediately after the application settings.

Connection manager: status icons.

Tab Nitrogen: change of name, artist and length songs on its end and the beginning of a new one.

Tab notification: (a separate plugin, not the system. See screenshots below.) Display information about missed calls, incoming SMS and email. mail, with the ability to make a call to the last missed number tap on icons in the scroll bar. In the absence of a missed call icon and text information about the caller.

Types:

Has been revised almost all the graphics and the opportunity to move the scroll bar from left to right and vice versa. In portrait mode and landscape. Management is implemented through FSMenu.

But there is a small feature when changing the location of the scroll bar. When you change the location, the skin takes the standard form of default than design themes. That is, clocks will be installed on Digital II and will be shut down menus and tabs Manila expanded Nitrogen. Customize the look, you'll need after that, a couple of minutes. This is done for greater stability and to avoid any incidents. Once we find 100% way to switch without possible error, it will be included in the next assembly.

Were completely enumerated and sawn all. Cpr and. Plg files to remove all the "stocks" that extend more probably with the first version.

The new organization structure of folders in the parent folder Neo Mix. Now everything is divided into directories, and not lumped together.

Altered in the direction of greater clarity menu hours, weather, RSS, beckoning the menu (to remove programs from the tabs).

The menu item will appear hours "Removing NeoMix" for tailings cleanup after installing and extracting archives.

Added option to select the Internet connection for the RSS and weather. Now you do not need to rename your connection to The Internet.

Connect and disconnect tabs. Manila menu and extended tab Nitrogen, has become more reliable and simple. Both are disabled by default, but instead they installed a simple and easy launcher tab Nitrogen. Installation and disconnection is realized through FSMenu.

And more.

Used plugins and programs:

Plug-ins.

CNeoMix - clock and additional information

CNotification by larbke666 - notification

TitaniumWeather by showaco - Weather

ATFavePeople - Quick Contacts

PIGEON! Today by Aspire89 - the title speaks for itself

CGPS by oldsap - location coordinates

CAppointments - tasks. Standard plug

CMyPhotos - photos. Standard plug

CMusic - control WMP. Standard plug

CNitrogen by oldsap- control the player Nitrogen two versions of the map

CQuickNotes - quick notes

CManilaMenu by kane159 - launcher

CAccessories - another launcher in 5 programs

CContact - one more quick contacts

CRSS - view news feeds

Programs:

MortScript 4.3b12 by Mirko Schenk, FSMenu v 0.06 by IEHBR_NEW , CHome Editor by showaco, JMLMenu, Restart, TICS installer.

Hours: six options.

914fbd49fcee2788db0bb2379deeba5e.jpeg77a100a288629d7e05b66fcdca67c53d.jpegd4d147d7dd4a17de71798b215561f405.jpeg4f8cd8aaac6f8f45ae5c9ed97bab5501.jpeg3bd3adee1edc508d128a2073137ad5e1.jpeg

Themes: two.

39f7c63df2d29541b20f1502acfc7c22.jpeg4f8cd8aaac6f8f45ae5c9ed97bab5501.jpeg

Extended FSMenu: When changing themes, changing appearance.

5cc3e38de09519f4692946df818b9610.jpeg2c60a09b974c6ae9b4410edea8f34d47.jpeg

Slider to the left - right.

fc6f41d2a67914f431b3521f256956e0.jpeg78a14a4eef06b6f2e8592f9388a51440.jpeg

Plugin notifications.

846de3d430a46f77eaac4c9942263dd5.jpeg

Installation: :(

It is advisable to put on a clean device.

If before that was one of the older versions NeoMix, and XP do not want

then remove it very carefully, followed by capital-cleaning tail of it in the registry.

:D

Disable Windows Default.

Install the cab to the main memory and reboot.

Enable Windows Default, and press Start.

Will be unpacking the archives on this a bit forward or where no poking.

Next will be prompted to reboot to apply the settings.

Answer yes, and after a soft reset you will be happy.

If you click Yes, then restart was not followed, then restart manually.

Removal: :D

In the menu, press the Delete NeoMix and wait a while.

Next, a message appears stating that you need to do next.

Yes, the weight of the archive under 20 Mb.

FULLSCREEN WALLPAPERS WVGA:

Full screen wallpaper for weather. A portrait and a landscape.

Author: sv0911

For correct display it is necessary to create a folder "Fullscreen Weather"

On Storage Card or My Storage where unzip a folder with wallpaper.

For a landscape mode all too most, only the name at a folder should be "Fullscreeen WeatherL"

Further in options of a plug-in of weather choose wallpaper and update weather

Portrait:

Burning Sun

Burning_Sun_NeoMix_Dark

Fantasy Flash I

Fantasy Flash II

Nightcolour

Platinum

Crystal_Sky

Daylight

Landscape:

Burning Sun Landscape

Burning Sun NeoMix Dark Landscape

Fantasy Flash I Landscape Fantasy Flash II Landscape

Nightcolour Landscape

Platinum Landscape

Crystal Sky Landscape

Daylight Landscape

FULLSCREEN WALLPAPERS WQVGA here

Downloads:

FOR USING NEOMIX DARK 3 ENGLISH ROMS:

NeoMix Dark 3 WVGA EN

NeoMix Dark 3 WQVGA EN

NeoMix Dark 3 QVGA EN not tested

FOR USING NEOMIX DARK 3 ON NON ENGLISH ROMS:

NeoMix Dark 3 WVGA EU

NeoMix Dark 3 WQVGA EU

NeoMix Dark 3 QVGA EU not tested

big thanks for help the translite this thread Rapid81

Greetings

master_lie

Thanks Authors of programs, plugins and the drawing, used in this project. And as to all who supports us.

Thread under construction

Edited by master_lie

Guest master_lie

Fix to work CManilamenu and Nitrogen +.

Replace the files in the Programme/NeoMix/System/ to files from the Zip archive. Manilamenyu and Nitrogen + can be selected and used.

MMenu___Nitro.zip

Edited by master_lie

Guest cappuccina

This looks really really promising! Nice screenshots. Will try it later as I have to reflash my device first!

Hope it works as smooth as it looks! ;-) And I hope I will make it work! :D

Thanks for that. Will hopefully leave a positive feedback after testing.

Guest master_lie
This looks really really promising! Nice screenshots. Will try it later as I have to reflash my device first!

Hope it works as smooth as it looks! ;-) And I hope I will make it work! :D

Thanks for that. Will hopefully leave a positive feedback after testing.

Would be great if you write your feedback. This will help to further develop the project.. :D

Edited by master_lie

Guest cappuccina

Really big Thanks for this nice theme.

I tried the other Neomix Dark Themes before but this one suits me best. I really do like the graphics a LOT. The different Clocks and the transparent look.

And I have to say it runs really smooth. Scrolling is fine clicking on the different buttons is probably a bit faster than in the other versions. (although haven't tested them a for a while)

Its nice and handy that you provided everything together in one cab, it runs well "out of the box" :D

I also like that you can move the scrollbar to the right, is more comfotable for using the device with your right hand:-)

But I have a little problem with the nitrogen plugin. I did not have nitrogen installed before, but also after I installed the .cab in phone memory afterwards it won't work. I get the message

"Invalid path type for SystemPath. Line 3 (\Programme\CNitrogen\songplay.mscr): Run(SystemPath("Programme")\"CNitrogen\Nitrogen.Ink")

Should I install your theme again? Or can I change something to make it work without reinstalling?

Also the Fullscreen weather is not working for me yet. I put the folders in My Storage and tried also on Storage card but it keeps saying he cannot find the folders.

Too bad not many seem to have found your theme. Will post a link in the B7610 section :D

Keep Up the nice work. You did a great job. Thanks

Edited by cappuccina

Guest Princeagarwal

awesumm graphics really

am spell bound to say the least

hats off to developers

one question

does it need anything to b preinstalled except fr titanium

Guest master_lie
Really big Thanks for this nice theme.

I tried the other Neomix Dark Themes before but this one suits me best. I really do like the graphics a LOT. The different Clocks and the transparent look.

And I have to say it runs really smooth. Scrolling is fine clicking on the different buttons is probably a bit faster than in the other versions. (although haven't tested them a for a while)

Its nice and handy that you provided everything together in one cab, it runs well "out of the box" :D

I also like that you can move the scrollbar to the right, is more comfotable for using the device with your right hand:-)

But I have a little problem with the nitrogen plugin. I did not have nitrogen installed before, but also after I installed the .cab in phone memory afterwards it won't work. I get the message

"Invalid path type for SystemPath. Line 3 (\Programme\CNitrogen\songplay.mscr): Run(SystemPath("Programme")\"CNitrogen\Nitrogen.Ink")

Should I install your theme again? Or can I change something to make it work without reinstalling?

Also the Fullscreen weather is not working for me yet. I put the folders in My Storage and tried also on Storage card but it keeps saying he cannot find the folders.

Too bad not many seem to have found your theme. Will post a link in the B7610 section :D

Keep Up the nice work. You did a great job. Thanks

1.Reinstall NeoMix Dark3 not necessary. If you do not have Nitrogen, then I'll put specially made for NeoMix Dark3. Have you installed all of my device, not a memory card or internal memory.

2.So must be installed Folder for weather wallpaper. Example:: Storage Card/ Fullscreen Weather/Burning Sun/......png

Then in the menu, select any wallpaper want to use for landscape or portrait and then do update the weather.

Sorry for my English.

Thanks

Guest master_lie
awesumm graphics really

am spell bound to say the least

hats off to developers

one question

does it need anything to b preinstalled except fr titanium

Thanks.

You need to have Standard Titanium.

Will need to install Nitrogen player which can be downloaded which I'll SPECIAL suitable for NeoMix Dark3.

If you have a memory card is called Storage Card and the folder for the program Program files, then you need version WVGA_EN. And if the folder for the programs is called Programme, and the memory card Speicherkarte, you'll need version WVGA_EU. and if, as some of the other then let me know and I'll do the assembly for the French ROMs.

Guest cappuccina

I installed the theme on device not Storage card. Reinstalled the theme but Nitrogen still won't work. Same error.

And I have the Wallpapers to "Speicherkarte/Fullscreen Weather/Nightcolour/...png"

But it still says cannot find. Maybe because I have a german Rom and its not 'Storage Card' but 'Speicherkarte'? :-/

Guest master_lie
I installed the theme on device not Storage card. Reinstalled the theme but Nitrogen still won't work. Same error.

And I have the Wallpapers to "Speicherkarte/Fullscreen Weather/Nightcolour/...png"

But it still says cannot find. Maybe because I have a german Rom and its not 'Storage Card' but 'Speicherkarte'? :-/

Nitrogen will need to install one that I later available for download.

Once you have a German ROM you will need to install NeoMix Dark3 WVGA_EU version.

:D

PS: If not set in any program on Speicherkarte, then place the SDRenamer game and restart. After that, try to choose weather wallpaper.

SDRenamer.zip

Or copy TitaniumWeather Options.mscr in Programme / TitaniumWeather and replacement of existing.

TitaniumWeatherOptions.mscr.zip

Edited by master_lie

Guest master_lie
I can't download. Any mirrors please...

I have SPB installed also, do I need to remove it?

Please no mirrors.

downloads:

post-581758-1300981336_thumb.png

SPB can leave, but that there was no conflict would be better if you delete it.

Edited by master_lie

Guest Princeagarwal

thanx fr the quick reply :D

dwnloading nw

do i hav to install nitrogen on main memory

can i install this theme on storage card??

Guest cappuccina

hi,

It seems there is a problem with the ATPlugInInstaller. When I try to rearrange something and enable or disable a Plugin there comes an error message.

It said something about ATpluginInstaller and xmlException and that I should reinstall the programm. I unistalled your theme

BUT

after that I lost my "My Storage" and "Storage Card" in my Samsung Settings. It just says 0.0mb?!?!?! In Windows mobile Settings I can see the Storage and I can browse through it and everything is there but I cannot use the fullscreen weather for example. Really strange. :-)

Had to flash again twice because of this. Not that bad because I always keep Back Ups but annoying! :D

Maybe you can check on this. Thanks.