Android 3.0 Honeycomb fully working on Blade

Guest i am not a hacker

Guest i am not a hacker

Got android 3.0 working on my Blade. The only thing is that GPS doesn't work and when you turn wifi on, the phone goes very slow.

Doesn't work anymore. Cant boot

Edited by i am not a hacker

Guest gusthy
Got android 3.0 working on my Blade. The only thing is that GPS doesn't work and when you turn wifi on, the phone goes very slow.

???

the devs on this site are already trying this, but with not much luck,maybe you should show your work to help the development of blade-honeycomb,

seeing as your build is working

Edited by Guest

Guest skymera

Shame it no longer boots.

Care to post anyway? I'm sure some people here can help with it.

Guest Daimaah
Shame it no longer boots.

Care to post anyway? I'm sure some people here can help with it.

Fully working, except GPS doesn't work and WiFi makes it crawl. I guess one could call it fully working. :D

Guest Frankish

I just got Android 5.0 (Banana Split) booting and the only thing that doesn't work is the holographic interface.

EDIT:

Actually that does work but i can't upload it today. I'll upload it next Wednesday.

Edited by Frankish

Guest cmberry20

I've got Windows 7 fully working on my Blade...

But GPS doesnt work, nor does the camera, in fact the Phone doesnt boot at all....... but its a start!!!

Guest cmberry20
I just got Android 5.0 (Banana Split) booting and the only thing that doesn't work is the holographic interface.

EDIT:

Actually that does work but i can't upload it today. I'll upload it next Wednesday.

Cool, Just tried out the Beta & it works a treat!!

1364212406.jpg

Edited by cmberry20

Guest Victor von Zeppelin

EDIT:

YOU NOOB. ITS NOT REEL. IT WON'T WORK ON MY BLADE. IM GONNA TELL PAUL YOUR LYING.

on an ever so slightly more sensible note, I think android 5 will be in about 5 versions time. So maybe an M based pudding. Like mousse.

Guest The Soup Thief
Cool, Just tried out the Beta & it works a treat!!

1364212406.jpg

I wasn't able to download the last bit of the beta so I knocked together a couple of alphas and ported in some OS2

My mistake was to mix them in with an old beta of SKYNET :D

Sorry guys, but my phone now runs the world and we're all it's subjects :D

My bad :(

Anyone know where I can get it a better screen protector? I need to keep it onside so it'll stop shooting me with the lasers it has coming out of its proximity sensor

(too far?)

Edited by The Soup Thief

Guest Frankish
YOU NOOB. ITS NOT REEL. IT WON'T WORK ON MY BLADE. IM GONNA TELL PAUL YOUR LYING.

on an ever so slightly more sensible note, I think android 5 will be in about 5 versions time. So maybe an M based pudding. Like mousse.

Mini Milk :D

Guest fads1967

i have android 7 on my blade 3000 but unfortunately due to a glitch in the time displacement module i am unable to return to the future and download the source code.

oh and a tip for those living in birmingham avoid the shops on the 6th april 2036 as a localised tornado will result in shortages of cadburys creme eggs for the forseeable future(not for me obviously as forewarned is forearmed :D )