WM 6.5.3 290xx Build - Latest 29020 (Chefs use only)

Guest Hermit Dave

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Hermit Dave

29020 has been added. By the looks of it , DFT is calling it a day for WM 6.5 (and only make internal releases for their team if any).

I think their plan is to concentrate on WP7.

Will update this thread if i see any more activity

Guest Keivan Moradi

I've cooked a rom with 21690. I'm still testing it. I've added about 100 fixes to the latest OCK's kitchen. I will release it whenever I felt satisfied with it.

Why they (DFT) do not tell us "what is changed in their release?"

Edited by Keivan Moradi

Guest Hermit Dave
I've cooked a rom with 21690. I'm still testing it. I've added about 100 fixes to the latest OCK's kitchen. I will release it whenever I felt satisfied with it.

Why they (DFT) do not tell us "what is changed in their release?"

because its only little things... the only way to figure out is to look at different files and see their build numbers etc.

I think different branches have significant differences not individual builds within same branch... those are usually incremental / minimal.

btw.. there was some argument on xda with DFT members and at the end they announced that this is it... they might change their mind but we shall see

Guest Keivan Moradi
because its only little things... the only way to figure out is to look at different files and see their build numbers etc.

I think different branches have significant differences not individual builds within same branch... those are usually incremental / minimal.

btw.. there was some argument on xda with DFT members and at the end they announced that this is it... they might change their mind but we shall see

21690 has a monipie bug.

29020 has "resume from standby" issue. When you resume your phone CPU activity goes high, cause the phone hang for several seconds.

also seems to have a gprs bug. Phone cannot adapt itself when you use your phone on the moving car.