[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest sej7278
Yes . signal lost in the 1st boot.

I noticed that the baseband has become unidentified.

wonder if this is something related to the gen2 tpt image upgrade? I switch to the recent v5 script of wbaw's

after a reboot. signal is back.

so you mean we have to re-TPT our gen1 phones to get 3g working again? surely it only had to be done once?

or is it just part of n76 being broken?

Guest hedgepigdaniel
so you mean we have to re-TPT our gen1 phones to get 3g working again? surely it only had to be done once?

or is it just part of n76 being broken?

no one has to reTPT their phone. wbaw's v4 TPT has the newer greek radio (rather than the older TeliaSonera one), but no-one has noticed any difference, including wbaw.

Guest shad0wboss

It doesn't make sense....wifi deing disconnected when phone goes to sleep because of CPU issue? if the CPU does go to sleep "normally" then why doesn't other phones have this problem, i've used loads of android phones and never had a single issue...

Guest hedgepigdaniel
It doesn't make sense....wifi deing disconnected when phone goes to sleep because of CPU issue? if the CPU does go to sleep "normally" then why doesn't other phones have this problem, i've used loads of android phones and never had a single issue...

because the blade is designed in hardware to turn wifi off when the CPU is sleeping. It is to save battery, and I'm sure it works very well. It cannot be reversed in software for a good reason, but on the other hand it always works.

Guest ColdEmbrace

Its a feature in the blade losely determined as a feauture sure its a design fault but really isn't it only an issue when you have no network connection, my 3g still connects when my blade is asleep

Guest burstlam
no one has to reTPT their phone. wbaw's v4 TPT has the newer greek radio (rather than the older TeliaSonera one), but no-one has noticed any difference, including wbaw.

I flashed the v5 TPT yesterday

for the recent nightly, I could not get a signal at the 1st boot tested with a 2g or 3g sim card .

Although signal will come back after a reboot.

It seems that I am not a single out case in the Chinese Blade forum.

I am not sure about the cause of the issue,

whether they are coincidence or if there is relationship with the greek radio

or simply a bug in the CM source (though I think the Wimax change merged in recent releases are suspicious)

Guest MidaMilunk

N76 is really broken, I can also confirm. I try the topic-mate's fixed version, as the very first improvement, it unlocks my SIM after boot, which is really a lot better! :unsure:

Guest hedgepigdaniel
I flashed the v5 TPT yesterday

for the recent nightly, I could not get a signal at the 1st boot tested with a 2g or 3g sim card .

Although signal will come back after a reboot.

It seems that I am not a single out case in the Chinese Blade forum.

I am not sure about the cause of the issue,

whether they are coincidence or if there is relationship with the greek radio

or simply a bug in the CM source (though I think the Wimax change merged in recent releases are suspicious)

are we talking N74 and below?

Guest leszekpap

hi,

i tried few last nightlys but one thing - I dont have android market...

I installed gapps but still nothing.

any idea what to do with this ?

Guest Aab2011
Someone can report if the proximity sensor during call is working in fixed n76 ?

Thanks.

Someone can report it, that someone could be you; or you could just try reading a few posts before you ask the question.

Guest CaptainSpectacular
Someone can report it, that someone could be you; or you could just try reading a few posts before you ask the question.

Just in case someone's already on N76 and have already tested...

I've read this thread since the first page, first time I didn't try a nightly myself anyway, so it's a little bit annoying to receive this kind of comment...

Thanks.

Edited by CaptainSpectacular

Guest birdibird
until now? what just happened :unsure:

besides the world going crazy and me ordering a laptop nothing special :)

Edited by birdibird

Guest birdibird
Just in case someone's already on N76 and have already tested...

I've read this thread since the first page, first time I didn't try a nightly myself anyway, so it's a little bit annoying to receive this kind of comment...

Thanks.

I just noted that N76 fixed works fine.

So yes, proximity works

Guest CaptainSpectacular

Just to answer myself, the proximity sensor bug during call still present in N76, thanks.

Edited by CaptainSpectacular