[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest targetbsp

That is because currently there are no gapps for 2.3.7 ;)

What are you talking about? Your signature says you are using N221. Are you sat there with no gapps?? Gapps works fine with 2.3.7

Ummm... What?

Not entirely sure what's confusing you about that sentence? :) He's just switched over from GSF to CM7.

I see sej7278 you use nightly 224+ (softbuttons, led/smartass2, settings, 16bpp, battery bar), please upload it.

He's said a few times he doesn't want to just yet because people should be testing the stable as that's what they can report issues with. I'm sure he'll chuck up a new version in his own time. :)

I have the same problem with battery it's just count down even when i don't use it. i've flashed 7.1 and the nightly after and it's the same.

Change your wifi sleep policy to go off with the screen then. :) It still stays on for 15 minutes after screen off but that will be more battery efficient than never off. If you want it off with the screen then there are apps that will do that for you such as Green Power

Old news. Working flawlessly(at least almost, still some sites won't show me the s***) for months now...

This is a new version 10.2. It works much better than the old 10.1.Unless you are saying this one is old news to you. In which case why didn't you share it with the rest of us here and at XDA? :P

Hint: Skyfire browser app on the market ;)

I've got one for ya. Flash games from the market! They work with flash installed and presumably not with Skyfire?They're crap mind you. :D

I also can't stand Skyfire but browser preferences are a very personal thing. :)

Edited by targetbsp

Guest dariob74

Open the ZTE Blade settings app, then "proximity sensor calibration". Don't touch it, or move it, just let it sit on the desk with nothing near it. Then it should work fine...

i don't have zte blade app in the drawer...where i can find it?

Guest targetbsp

i don't have zte blade app in the drawer...where i can find it?

If you're running sejs build or some other self compiled version then the zte blade settings are under the main settings screen instead of an app.

Does anyone here have the same problem: Wifi keeps turning off when screen is off after i set it up to never in wifi settings policy?

Can anyone confirm this pls?

Thanks.

I did catch wifi disconnecting once with sleep policy set to never.

I saw wifi reconnecting when waking from sleep and out of interest I pinged my blade after turning the screen off. No reply? So I turned the screen on, pinged it again and kept pinging it while turning the screen off.. and it didn't disconnect. I've not seen it drop the connection since and am not able to reproduce it. Dunno what went wrong, nor what fixed it? :unsure:

Guest daaneel

Not entirely sure what's confusing you about that sentence? :) He's just switched over from GSF to CM7.

Indeed, everything seems to work fine on my phone with CM7, except the usb mass storage connect reboot loop issue...

Anyone got any idea how this could be fixed? Its weird that it works for everyone and it worked on GSF before I flashed CM7 too so don't think its a hardware issue...

Don't really feel like switching back now I've tasted the CM goodness, but I do need a phone that I can connect to my pc!

Guest mpx200'05

Just to let the CM crew know in case anyone missed it.

WE HAVE A WORKING FLASH PLAYER NOW!

And it does work,I have been using it,a little choppy playing youtube in browser,but works none the less

This is not the one thats old news,its a new one,try it

Playing movies from my Subsonic server in color and with no problems!!!

Guest dariob74

If you're running sejs build or some other self compiled version then the zte blade settings are under the main settings screen instead of an app.

i'm running the nigthly 224 and in display setting there isn't the configuration of display during a call

Guest Cyclothunder

I did catch wifi disconnecting once with sleep policy set to never.

I saw wifi reconnecting when waking from sleep and out of interest I pinged my blade after turning the screen off. No reply? So I turned the screen on, pinged it again and kept pinging it while turning the screen off.. and it didn't disconnect. I've not seen it drop the connection since and am not able to reproduce it. Dunno what went wrong, nor what fixed it? :unsure:

That's exactly my problem and because of that i don't receive mails if i left the with screen for some time which is annoying having to wake the phone to make it reconnect. I thought this was resolved with these new builds. sad.gif

Guest sej7278

i'm running the nigthly 224 and in display setting there isn't the configuration of display during a call

its not called "display during call" and its not in display settings, in n224 its in the app drawer called zte blade settings and then select "calibrate proximity sensor"

Guest targetbsp

For anyone that compiles this in Ubunutu in Virtual Box, make sure you uninstall the guest additions before updating Ubuntu to 11.10 or it won't boot! You can safely re-install them after.

This may be obvious. I don't know. I'm new to this and it took me a while to work out why it wasn't booting!

Guest dariob74

its not called "display during call" and its not in display settings, in n224 its in the app drawer called zte blade settings and then select "calibrate proximity sensor"

&nbsp;<div>Sorry but i don't have found this zte blade setting in the file zip...are you sure? now i install after wiper cache and data and i control this app<div><br></div></div> Edited by dariob74

I am running Volume+ with sej's latest nightly and no problems what so ever.

browse a few pages back for better auto brightness settings.

so volume+ only works on sej's releses ? any one tryed it on cm 7.1 stable i got force close to dps manager and then eventually to volume+...

thx i will look in to it :)

p.s where can i find sej's latest nightly?

Edited by mk89

Guest sej7278

So i must wipe cache and data and after install the 224? and after i found zte blade setting? thanks

i don't see how you came to that conclusion from what i wrote!

in whatever nightly you're using, use the zte blade settings app to calibrate the proximity sensor.

Guest Carbonize

so volume+ only works on sej's releses ? any one tryed it on cm 7.1 stable i got force close to dps manager and then eventually to volume+...

thx i will look in to it :)

p.s where can i find sej's latest nightly?

From my experience you cannot run DSP and Volume+ together since they change the same things. Uninstall DSP via Titanium Backup and then install Volume+. I personally think CM should stop using DSP and switch to Volume+ in the roms anyway as it does more. Unless the owner of Volume+ won't give them the full version for free.

Edited by Carbonize

Guest dariob74

sorry it's all right thanks very much, it's work very well, i've found zte blade setting and calibrate proximity....before i don't found it because i'm italian and i found the voice "zte blade setting", but it called "Impostazioni ZTE BLADE"...sorry for my big mistake...now i can install every new version of nigthly only with davilk

Very pleased with latest stable CM7.1 all works fine for me including sensor what i would like to know is what is the best governor and overclock settings to use I realise each phone is different but can anyone recommend a governor and good low and high cpu settings (ie whats known to be stable) thanks in advance

Guest tsddave

One thing I have noticed in cm7.1 stable is that using gps drains the battery alot more compared to gsf.

I am a cyclist and use gps apps for an hour or more at a time and noticed this pretty quick.

Guest parsifal

One thing I have noticed in cm7.1 stable is that using gps drains the battery alot more compared to gsf.

I am a cyclist and use gps apps for an hour or more at a time and noticed this pretty quick.

And here I thought it was just me! I noticed the same using My Tracks during my walks... :(