[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest hugobosslives

How do I Change settings for no 2?

go to the dialler app (on any of the tabs)

hit menu button

preferences

(scroll down to the second bottom one) click "default tab"

choose your preferred tab.....

okay?

i've not got a rom up at the moment, i'm just building an n247+ with a new camera lib that i missed from n246+

edit: new camera lib and kernel doesn't fix goggles/barcode etc. problem, i guess its just support for the latest blades.

oh :( shame on you. I haven't tested any of your rom edits and i've got some free time today, i would love to give it a try.

Is there any older one available somewhere?

thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Guest oldfella

I want to change the gps and bluetooth icons in CM 7.1 I have used uot kitchen many time with success but this time when i install the update i lose the notification bar anyone know what I am doing wrong? -------- are you using the framework and systemui from that version of the rom ?

Guest sej7278

oh :( shame on you. I haven't tested any of your rom edits and i've got some free time today, i would love to give it a try.

Is there any older one available somewhere?

thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

give it 20mins or so to upload (at least 3 of you can't wait it seems!). see my sig below for links to patches incorporated.

camera is still broken in goggles/barcode, the camera app works fine though. the camera should also work on the latest "gen3" blades.

new green miui battery bar (supposed to be graduated but i can't see it), blade settings moved yet again, softbuttons.

been using it today for just some sms/wifi and it lost over 10% battery, but i think i may need to recalibrate my proximity as auto brightness seems a bit flaky.

usual place, no download accelerators/managers or you'll get dropped on the firewall.

Edited by sej7278

Guest Mousses

give it 20mins or so to upload. see my sig below for links to patches incorporated.

camera is still broken in goggles/barcode, the camera app works fine though. the camera should also work on the latest "gen3" blades.

new green miui battery bar (supposed to be graduated but i can't see it), blade settings moved yet again, softbuttons.

been using it today for just some sms/wifi and it lost over 10% battery, but i think i may need to recalibrate my proximity as auto brightness seems a bit flaky.

usual place, no download accelerators/managers or you'll get dropped on the firewall.

51.8Mo???

give it 20mins or so to upload (at least 3 of you can't wait it seems!). see my sig below for links to patches incorporated.

thank you VERY MUCH!!!!

cheers mate

Guest robinhud2010

Mirrors on mediafire or muliupload ,please, as sej's site doesn't allow download mangers. Thanks.

Guest sej7278

hi im using cm7 nightly 241 and my cam doesn't work it says " camera error cannot connect to camera"

any fix to this TIA im using a zte blade gen 2 got it just recently in china any help will be muchly appreciated biggrin.gif

could you try my n247+ as it has the new camera support in the kernel and the new module.

Guest mickeystar

I'm not getting 3g signal Anywer, even though I would have with my old Tom

It says I have good signal strength but no 3g icon

I'm using orange, uk

Guest hugobosslives

Btw I'm on fone so can't edit so sorry for multiple posts

So no help?

huh? you can still edit on the blade.....

go to settings> wireless and networks> mobile networks> and check if 3g is on

Guest MidaMilunk

Just thought I'd let people who're using market 3 know the latest update I just recieved (3.3.11) fixed the crazy big fonts..finally!

Mine does not update since 3.1, which is the worst version ever! Is there a way to update it by hand?

Guest targetbsp

There's no edit button?

Yes I've checked settings already the only use 2g box isn't selected

IIRC, you click the post and then an edit and reply button pops up.

Guest mickeystar

IIRC, you click the post and then an edit and reply button pops up.

i know that, but i was on my blade using the android browser and there wasnt an edit button, even when i do what u just said

any help with 3g problem

also on the android browser how do i exit? theres no exit so every time i use taskiller to kill it and i reopen the browser it goes to my last visited page, the long press back button just makes my broswer open its history

Edited by mickeystar

Guest andy9876

could you try my n247+ as it has the new camera support in the kernel and the new module.

sej7278

I notice in the download directory there is an item called softkey patch. What is this and how is it installed?

andy9876